CA Album Poll 8: Clockwork Angels vs. Moving Pictures

Segue Myles

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Best?

• Clockwork Angels
    • Moving Pictures

MP.......

TM..........CA I suppose? "checking" AH YES. there it is.

lol.

Mick

I think x1yyz said she was going with CA too but I guess she didn't officially vote? I was curious and asked her to clarify but haven't heard from her... :huh:

I did vote for CA. I like every song on that album, but there is one on MP I do not like (Tom Sawyer).

The only reason I asked is because your name doesn't show up as having voted for it. Still doesn't. Dang you love you some CA don't you (not that there is anything wrong with that)... :)

Hmm, maybe the vote didn't stick before. I just voted again.

And yes, CA is in my top four Rush albums! MP is probably #6 (here's where you're going to pretend you don't know me) after Vapor Trails :chickendance:

• Like 1

MP.......

lol.

Mick

I think x1yyz said she was going with CA too but I guess she didn't officially vote? I was curious and asked her to clarify but haven't heard from her... :huh:

I did vote for CA. I like every song on that album, but there is one on MP I do not like (Tom Sawyer).

The only reason I asked is because your name doesn't show up as having voted for it. Still doesn't. Dang you love you some CA don't you (not that there is anything wrong with that)... :)

And yes, CA is in my top four Rush albums! MP is probably #6 (here's where you're going to pretend you don't know me) after Vapor Trails :chickendance:

VAPOR TRAILS!

That's top five for me, ahead of Permanent Waves and Grace Under Pressure (two albums that I love humungously!).

Great choice!

• Like 1

MP.......

lol.

Mick

To each their own. Enjoy what you do and you certainly are owning it. I am guessing HYF is #7 then?.... :)
  • Like 1

MP.......

lol.

Mick

VAPOR TRAILS!

That's top five for me, ahead of Permanent Waves and Grace Under Pressure (two albums that I love humungously!).

Great choice!

Geez I gotta go... :outtahere:
  • Like 2

MP.......

lol.

Mick

To each their own. Enjoy what you do and you certainly are owning it. I am guessing HYF is #7 then?.... :)

Or maybe #19 (but hey, it's ahead of Feedback!).

• Like 1

MP.......

lol.

Mick

VAPOR TRAILS!

Great choice!

Geez I gotta go... :outtahere:

I'm totally with you on this one, Narps. :cheers:

TM must be using the PeW thru Signals time to work on his file. What album do you think, Grace or Power, he comes back to the CA thread to dance on a seven album winning streak?