Whole Houston show on YouTube

Awesome. Say, does anyone know if clipconverter is reasonably safe to use? As long as I don't use that "accelerator" download option?
  • Like 1

This goes way beyond a short low quality clip....and I am sure their are even higher quality recordings to come...

I enjoyed it very much.... but...

I imagine that this is one of the main reasons why this recording is technically illegal.....no $$ is involved.

No $ for Rush...no $ for promoters or professional recording productions.

I don't give a hoot about any lost revenue...for the record....but...

With all the quality but illegal video recordings available...it must surely have an affect on future legal DVD sales.

I don't think these have an impact on dvd sales. Sure there might be the odd person here or there that won't buy one because they can watch for free even if it's inferior quality. I think this has the opposite effect, kinda like periscope is having onto help generate buzz about the shows. I get why they're illegal but it's like the crack dealer giving out free samples.

I don't think these have an impact on dvd sales. Sure there might be the odd person here or there that won't buy one because they can watch for free even if it's inferior quality. I think this has the opposite effect, kinda like periscope is having onto help generate buzz about the shows. I get why they're illegal but it's like the crack dealer giving out free samples.

I have to agree. Advancing technology - Periscope, high quality video recordings, cheap online storage, the ability to copy down You Tube - has turned me into an addict. Partly because it may be the last tour and I am soaking in as much as I can, and partly wanting to collect and preserve this history. I never had the patience/time to figure out torrenting (if that's a word) so the ability to download directly from Mega and other storage sites (plus You Tube!) is killer for me.

I'm now researching to see if there are boots from any/all concerts I attended. It's addictive. I'm gonna need a bigger hard drive.

And I definitely will get the official concert release.I haven't been this hyped since they returned in 2002.

• Like 1

On second thought I would have to agree...After seeing lots of periscope feeds and 3-4 full concert periscope videos, 1 of a fairly decent quality, I definitely want to buy the DVD. I'm sure there are still several fans who have seen enough full concert YouTube video so as to not feel the need to buy the DVD. Whether positive or negative for DVD sales....Periscope is making an impact.

Agree with many of you that right now it's fun to soak this in any way we can and it has zero effect on my DVD purchase . We buy all their crap anyway, they know it, look at how bad this tour's merch is?