Am I the only one that's NOT totally against this idea?

fraroc

Corrected by Eagle. I could be wrong.... :eh:

Join some Rush groups on FB and you'll see what I mean. They're not all that way, by a long shot. There are a lot of classy Rush women. But the ones that are on the iffy side tend to group together like lemmings. :LOL:

I have done my best to avoid them. I don't do much over there anyway. I have plenty enough to do over here to keep me busy and satisfied...

Why avoid them? They're lots of fun. I'm not saying it's a negative thing at all. People are people.

We'll see. Don't know if i want to dive into Facebook that deep without water wings....

Something to break the tension... ;)

11223600_974655102568138_8630137406601917660_n.jpg?oh=f3ea49bd0eced54275c939ac84b99c3c&oe=55FAFB82

He doesn't have any socks on.

He also doesn't have the Converse on. I cry foul. :LOL:

• Like 2

Join some Rush groups on FB and you'll see what I mean. They're not all that way, by a long shot. There are a lot of classy Rush women. But the ones that are on the iffy side tend to group together like lemmings. :LOL:

I have done my best to avoid them. I don't do much over there anyway. I have plenty enough to do over here to keep me busy and satisfied...

Why avoid them? They're lots of fun. I'm not saying it's a negative thing at all. People are people.

We'll see. Don't know if i want to dive into Facebook that deep without water wings....

I think Facebook is finally fading.

Thank gawd.

It's a dangerous place over there. :/

I think Facebook is finally fading.

Thank gawd.

It's a dangerous place over there. :/

Fading? In what sense?

Something else to break the tension.

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201107/1964.f.jpg

Edited by JARG
  • Like 1

That must be the owner of the Italian Villa.

No, that's Neil.

Oh, you mean the hobbit. ;)

• Like 2

That must be the owner of the Italian Villa.

No, that's Neil.

Oh, you mean the hobbit. ;)

If the place is still there, I think they should all pose for an updated picture.

What woman well past her prime would be stupid enough to go to a concert dressed like that?

You would be surprised. I'm seeing a lot of them on Facebook going to this tour. I just think how skanky they look.

Correct, in general- you would be surprised.

I haven't looked at any photos of the current tour at all, but yeah...there are plenty out there, the ladies in their 40s/50s/60s dressing...ummm...otherwise.

What woman well past her prime would be stupid enough to go to a concert dressed like that?

You would be surprised. I'm seeing a lot of them on Facebook going to this tour. I just think how skanky they look.

Correct, in general- you would be surprised.

I haven't looked at any photos of the current tour at all, but yeah...there are plenty out there, the ladies in their 40s/50s/60s dressing...ummm...otherwise.

Well they're dressing like they're 16, which even on a 16 year old is kind of tacky but it's ignored more because people just think they'll know better when they get older. Wrong! :)

• Like 1

I think the guy was some kind of promoter?

Yeah, a promoter of Italian cuisine. :laughing yellow guy:

And destruction of evil rings.

I think the guy was some kind of promoter?

Yeah, a promoter of Italian cuisine. :laughing yellow guy:

And destruction of evil rings.

Surely that's Mexican cuisine.

I like seeing "skanky" women at rush shows. the rock concert is the place where it's okay to dress like a teen again. you're off the clock, the only suit in the house should be on alex.

I'm gonna go to eaglemoon and lorraine's show(s) and wear leather pants and a hemispheres tanktop that's two sizes too small

In for pics....
  • Like 3

The friend I'm going with wants nothing to do with setlists and wants no.spoilers. every year he's adamant about not knowing the sets. So what does he do? He's out of the country on business last week so he posts a guitar player article about rush playing Jacob's ladder on my Facebook wall. Dork