Logical Question seeking Logical Answer from Diehards

AtticusRules

I'll take Limelight over Xanadu...but only if they do a Tai Shan jam in the middle. That'll get the crowd really cookin!!

\\

Ha! You made me spit out my soda! Too funny.

• Like 1

No one is ever going to be happy with what's decided. I've read through all the comments and no where did I hear about songs like Something for Nothing, Different Strings, Entre Nous, Circumstances, Twilight Zone, Cinderella Man.

There's too many guys, impossible to include all of them. Yea it sucks, but at least there playing some of them.

No one is ever going to be happy with what's decided. I've read through all the comments and no where did I hear about songs like Something for Nothing, Different Strings, Entre Nous, Circumstances, Twilight Zone, Cinderella Man.

There's too many guys, impossible to include all of them. Yea it sucks, but at least there playing some of them.

Indeed. Love all the songs you listed.

Hey guys, I'm a die hard fan of 25 years who is going with some young first timers in MA on June 23rd (our usual group is bringing their children for their first show): Question is: What are the chances that "Limelight" and "YYZ" will enter the set list? I know we've seen them almost every tour, but these kids most likely will only have this chance to see them live and they are two of their favorites. Any educated guesses or info is greatly appreciated! Thank you

Atticus, I suggest you make a playlist of all the songs they perform and play it for the young listeners when you can; in the car, etc. it may help them become more familiar with the songs.

Yep, time to get those youngsters schooled up on Cygnus and Anthem!

Atticus, did you take your user name from To Kill A Mockingbird?

I noticed that too. That's my favorite book!

And movie! Got to love that Gregory Peck!

The book is better, but the movie wasn't that shabby either.

Edited by Lorraine

Has anyone else started to realize that if they aren't doing some of your standard favorite Rush concert songs this tour, you'll never again hear them live?

Yes as I listen to The Big Money. :(

For the OP if you have time after the first four shows create a play list with everything from the tour at that point. The kids will be well set for the show IMO.

Has anyone else started to realize that if they aren't doing some of your standard favorite Rush concert songs this tour, you'll never again hear them live?

Yes as I listen to The Big Money. :(

For the OP if you have time after the first four shows create a play list with everything from the tour at that point. The kids will be well set for the show IMO.

So this begs the biggest question, in 32 shows, is this forum, and the world, ready for life with no more Rush tours? They should consider building Rush Cyborgs.

I think the important question to ask is why so much for CA stuff and the skipping of two other albums which fans are clamoring for? I really do not understand their logic when it comes to this stuff. First, stuffing back-to-back songs from one album down our throats and then starting the same way on this tour and skipping popular albums in the process. In some respects, I am glad they are done touring in this magnitude. They suck at putting a set together. Don't give me the crap about "they play what they want, they are the artists." Yeah, they got famous by us shelling out the gold, now give me the benefit of a reach-around before you (Rush) do me again.

Which are the popular albums being skipped? The only ones I know of are T4E, Presto, HYF and PoW. None of those are particularly popular, and the band overplayed the hell out of the last two on the previous tour, contributing to beer sales across the US.

• Like 1