Seeming less and less likely...

Ok I am going to be really selfish for a moment...

...I don't want them to come to Europe because if they do, I can't see them anyway. I would feel better never seeing them ever if I have the excuse to say that I never actually had a chance.

To have a chance, and to not be able to see it through, would truly suck!

Don't get me wrong, I want them to tour Europe...but a selfish part of me is throwing all his toys out the pram saying: "NO! NO!"

Well, gtf over here Euro bros!! :) Happy to have u with us Ameribrahs!!

I believe you know this is easier to say than to do. ;)

Ok I am going to be really selfish for a moment...

...I don't want them to come to Europe because if they do, I can't see them anyway. I would feel better never seeing them ever if I have the excuse to say that I never actually had a chance.

To have a chance, and to not be able to see it through, would truly suck!

Don't get me wrong, I want them to tour Europe...but a selfish part of me is throwing all his toys out the pram saying: "NO! NO!"

I understand that.

I really do wish they would tour more than the U.S. and Canada for this one, just for the sake of pleasing all the fans outside those two countries. But I understand that this is going to be it. I think if there were going to be more dates announced, it would have happened before the tour started.

• Like 2

And I held out from looking at the set list for as long as I could. My resolve lasted for one day! Just saw it this morning. Holy schnitzel, Slobovich!

Looking even more forward to it than I was before.

• Like 1

There's a way if u want it bad enough. Whats stopping u?

Money? No fly list? Banned from US like Brutus?

Feel free to donate us the money for flight and hotel then. Not everyone is rich.

Maybe not, but there's always the possibility they could take a year off and do some more dates next summer.

When Peter Gabriel's last tour started, people thought it was US only too, and then more dates were added later.

No second leg will be added.

They are not going to return to Europe for the forseeable future.

Yes, its over for the entire Rush planet after the R40 tour. Not only are they retiring, but they've decided to just go ahead and put themselves into suspended animation and be jettisoned into deep space directly in the path of a black hole located in the constellation Fornax.

No second leg will be added.

They are not going to return to Europe for the forseeable future.

Yes, its over for the entire Rush planet after the R40 tour. Not only are they retiring, but they've decided to just go ahead and put themselves into suspended animation and be jettisoned into deep space directly in the path of a black hole located in the constellation Fornax.

Drama queen. :)

• Like 1

There's a way if u want it bad enough. Whats stopping u?

I didn't say there was anything stopping me. I am going to see this tour. I was just speaking for those who may not have the funds to make an intercontinental flight, make hotel arrangements, etc., for a tour that has already begun.

I'm sure there are a few who may be doing that. But for those who can't, I do feel for them.

• Like 1

Because Neil only wants to do 40 dates this year.

And after that, they're going to retire from touring.

However, they might do a one-off here and there over the pond, who knows.

Didn't they do 2 legs of the CA tour? It is possible they could take time off and do another go, depends on how their health holds up I guess. It is selfish of us to hope they do but will just have to wait and see.