The Mick and Segue Music Commentary Thread

Lorraine

Sorry I already have a change to make:

4. Lacuna Coil- Delirium (8/10)

3. Tremonti- Dust (9/10)

2. The Temperance Movement- White Bear (9/10)

1. Thrice- To Be Everywhere Is To Be Nowhere (9/10)

I forgot TM's second album is a 2016 release!

Mick.. This has f**k all to do with music, but it reminded me of you, so I figured I'd share.

https://youtu.be/xtJl3qzSQcA?t=1m35s

... :LOL:

LOL!!!!!

yo........amazing.

on the subject of sex. and this is gonna make me sound horrid. but i used my cripple-ness to get sex. because their are girls who give pity screws. i didn't care. we need lovin' too damn it, lol. so i would make myself extra gimped up to get it, lol. it would work too.

Mick

• Like 2

Mick.. This has f**k all to do with music, but it reminded me of you, so I figured I'd share.

LOL!!!!!

yo........amazing.

on the subject of sex. and this is gonna make me sound horrid. but i used my cripple-ness to get sex. because their are girls who give pity screws. i didn't care. we need lovin' too damn it, lol. so i would make myself extra gimped up to get it, lol. it would work too.

Mick

Damn... This means you've probably gotten more vaginas than this able-bodied fool has :LOL: (4)

Good on you, if I were in your situation I think I'd do the same :LOL:

• Like 1

LOL!!!!!

yo........amazing.

Mick

Damn... This means you've probably gotten more vaginas than this able-bodied fool has :LOL: (4)

well i've got a steady girl now. but back in the day i was a teen and horny.........so i had to get creative, lol.

First time when i was 14 in Atlantic city. i used my room when my parents were downstars gambling.

i had a met a girl downstairs and we struck up a conversation. and i turned it on if you get me, lol

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

LOL!!!!!

yo........amazing.

Mick

well i've got a steady girl now. but back in the day i was a teen and horny.........so i had to get creative, lol.

First time when i was 14 in Atlantic city. i used my room when my parents were downstars gambling.

i had a met a girl downstairs and we struck up a conversation. and i turned it on if you get me, lol

Mick

Damn you... I didn't lose my V-card until I was an adult at 18 years old... Sucks, and it's always going to be something in which I look back on thinking, "if only I'd done X differently", but oh well...

• Like 1

Oh dear best I not get involved here lol.

Besides I'm a respectable man now haha

• Like 2

Anyway.. Back to the subject of music...

Coheed and Cambria has been one of my favorite bands for over a decade now, and for good reason... Claudio's a God.

Amazing band...lasted about three years on my radar and then I just lost interest.

But I still love them in my own way!

• Like 1

Coheed and Cambria has been one of my favorite bands for over a decade now, and for good reason... Claudio's a God.

i have love/hate thing with them. love the tunes so much. but the vocals drive me up a wall, lol

Acquired taste i guess.

Mick

i have love/hate thing with them. love the tunes so much. but the vocals drive me up a wall, lol

Acquired taste i guess.

Mick

I gotta say, I never fully understood the "I can't get into X band because I don't like the vocalist"... I feel like as long as the vocalist is doing his/her best to utilize their voice, then there's no problem.. but on top of that I can't figure out what is about Claudio that makes people hate him so much.. Claudio's voice is great! His voice fukkin rocks... If at any point in your life you enjoyed RUSH, then how the hell could you not enjoy Claudio?

Now... Let me completely counter what I just said in letting you all know that one of the major reasons I no longer care for Rush anymore is because of Geddy's voice... He sounds like a gerbil who's inhaled an overdose of helium... Seriously, what a shitty voice... :| Some Rush songs I still very much enjoy, but overall as a band? I don't like Rush anymore :oops:

Edited by Mr. Not

Acquired taste i guess.

Mick

I gotta say, I never fully understood the "I can't get into X band because I don't like the vocalist"... I feel like as long as the vocalist is doing his/her best to utilize their voice, then there's no problem.. but on top of that I can't figure out what is about Claudio that makes people hate him so much.. Claudio's voice is great! His voice fukkin rocks... If at any point in your life you enjoyed RUSH, then how the hell could you not enjoy Claudio?

Now... Let me completely counter what I just said in letting you all know that one of the major reasons I no longer care for Rush anymore is because of Geddy's voice... He sounds like a gerbil who's inhaled an overdose of helium... Seriously, what a shitty voice... :| Some Rush songs I still very much enjoy, but overall as a band? I don't like Rush anymore :oops:

If you're talking Technically......ged is NOT a good singer by any means. and he destroyed his voice from his i'm gonna scream thing in the 70's

Rush. i can't say i enjoy anymore either.

Mick

• Like 1

I'm over Rush but I still wholeheartedly love them...just not as much as many other bands.

But I do rate them highly. It will just be a long while before I enjoy them again.

• Like 2

True that ;) ...Sex isn't as pleasurable as music anyway, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

OK you believe that lol

Anyway...Sonata Arctica are now just outside my top ten.

True that ;) ...Sex isn't as pleasurable as music anyway, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise!

OK you believe that lol

I don't need to believe it, I know it :yes:

OK you believe that lol

sex with music in the backround?

lol.

In your late 20's/30's thank god.......it becomes less of a priority anyway.

Mick

• Like 1

OK you believe that lol

lol.

Mick

I've never been a fan of sex + music.. Either the sex becomes more interesting than the music and I think, "turn that shit off", or the music becomes more interesting than the sex and I think, "wait a minute, PAUSE! Stop the thrusting, hold the phone! ...Listen to that riff!"

No lie :)

Edited by Mr. Not
  • Like 1

OK you believe that lol

lol.

Mick

I've never been a fan of sex + music.. Either the sex becomes more interesting than the music and I think, "turn that shit off", or the music becomes more interesting than the sex and I think, "wait a minute, PAUSE! Stop the thrusting, hold the phone! ...Listen to that riff!"

No lie :)

here's a little reality too. unless your a fukkin' ace at it. sex is awfully quick most times, lol

Mick

• Like 1