The Worst - Round Five

Lorraine

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is the worst song on Hemispheres?

• Cygnus X-1 Book II - Hemispheres
    • Circumstances
    • The Trees
    • La Villa Strangiato

I'm sure we all remember me and um......hemispheres, lol

Mick

The next time we are all in need of more than a few big laughs, we have to pull some of those threads back up! :LOL: :LMAO: :LMAO:

oh i'm soooooo embarrassed. i beat on that poor song.

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

• Like 1

From Hemispheres to Homeward Bound to Stayin' Alive to Born To Run.

Segue...

Lorraine, you are the master

• Like 1

Mick

The next time we are all in need of more than a few big laughs, we have to pull some of those threads back up! :LOL: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

But yodeling will never go out of style... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Don't provoke me Narps, lol. :laughing guy:

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Mick

:) ...
  • Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Mick

:) ...

That thread is coming you know it is. At least once a week it seems there is one that in some way deals with the topic. Better sharpen your pencil my friend... :)

I've reawakened to realize I am still asleep but having a nightmare. Vote against Hemispheres? That song was mind blowing when it came out. Yes they had a comparable epic in 2112, but that musicianship and the battle of heart and mind. Talk about lyrics that can bring you to a distant land (....2112 yes, but that's space, not land!) Plus 2112 gets all the attention, all the dates. Cygnus II has to do it all on his own.
  • Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Mick

We'll have to do a yodel thread soon. It'll keep Narps busy during his recovery.

• Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Mick

We'll have to do a yodel thread soon. It'll keep Narps busy during his recovery.

:cheers: Late next week. You guys will keep me in great spirits and the few that come along and complain about the negativity and why are you here and all that stuff entertains me too. It will be glorious. One mention of TMT or CA tour and it will be on... :rfl: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

Mick

Me and my NY acid tongue

Mick

Mick

Two little girls and a friendly goat

a yiddel lodel lay alalay ee ooo

• Like 1

Listen. If Lee is intending to yodel, I think picking on him is fine. If he is attempting the old passagio thing in order to blend his natural chest singing with his falsetto and hoping no one will notice, well . . . it obviously ain't working.

If his yodelling is unintentional and he can't help it, because he's giving his all to produce the notes we want to hear, well picking on him is just mean.

I agree that changing the melodies (like they've done in 2112 for years and more recently in Circumstances), or just tuning down the instruments if that'll help, is way preferable to him singing notes he just can't reach any more.

He ain't "yodelling" though. He's not fast enough. With enough training, I suppose he could be as good as the guy from Dr. Hook.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

Listen, Toymaker, Geddy always warbled. He warbled when he was young. He's still warbling when he's old. Except now Mick calls it yodeling.

Listen to Distant Early Warning. He warbles up a storm on that song. I'm sure there are many before that.

Can you warble?

No?

I think you're just jealous cause you can't warble and wish you could.

nya%20nya.gif

Edited by Lorraine

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with what you wrote.

There was nothing wrong with it and I like toymaker, it was just a poor timing thing is all at least in my view. No big deal. Moving on... :) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

There was nothing wrong with it and I like toymaker, it was just a poor timing thing is all at least in my view. No big deal. Moving on... :)

?

There was nothing wrong with it and I like toymaker, it was just a poor timing thing is all at least in my view. No big deal. Moving on... :)

?

Eagle its just to much to explain but trust me on this one. It has to do with my upcoming surgery and planning to have some fun during my recovery discussing Geds "yodeling" which always tickles me for some reason. Thats all... :)
  • Like 1

?

Eagle its just to much to explain but trust me on this one. It has to do with my upcoming surgery and planning to have some fun during my recovery discussing Geds "yodeling" which always tickles me for some reason. Thats all... :)

No I know. It was supposed to be a joke. I guess I was too subtle. :)

• Like 1

Well okay, if it's warbling we're talking about. He's always done that, and very well I might add. But Lee has an older syrinx now.

I'm just having a bit of fun, too. I just always forget to add the little smiley dude.

• Like 2

?

No I know. It was supposed to be a joke. I guess I was too subtle. :)

:laughing guy: Damn I love this place. Not gonna lie...
  • Like 1