"Least Glorious" to ???? - Final Round !

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

:huh:

This morning Permanent Waves had 10 more votes.

SAVE HEMISPHERES!

I see what you did there...

Narps switched back again :o

It mattered when I did it but ultimately it won't... :ph34r:

I never figured you for a Mitt Romney, lol

Mick

He's not.

Narp's car elevator is much nicer.

• Like 2

But no matter which one wins, always remember that, according to Neil, Rush began with Moving Pictures. ;) ;)

This is why fans need to pick the set list.

• Like 3

Permanent Waves should not be losing, it should not even be close. Hemispheres is very good album. Permanent Waves is their absolute best even better than Moving Pics.

Jacob's Ladder and Different Strings make PeW not competitive with the band's other best works.

I'm not sure I can watch. I may have to wait and check back in at 5. :LOL:

I know you are generally not a fan of polls but this one seems to have you riveted... :)

But no matter which one wins, always remember that, according to Neil, Rush began with Moving Pictures. ;) ;)

Which is why NOBODY dispite what their brains say........wants to hear 70's Rush. Neil will sleepwalk through it, lol

he hates it.

Mick

• Like 1

Which is why NOBODY dispite what their brains say........wants to hear 70's Rush. Neil will sleepwalk through it, lol

he hates it.

Mick

Yeah, it's more obvious every tour; I mean, 2112 was the ONLY 70s song played last tour, except for Working Man which was barely played. Even when they do play them, he neuters the drum part completely, to quote SpaghettiLee, "he rapes his own drumming" :LOL:
  • Like 1

he hates it.

Mick

Yeah, it's more obvious every tour; I mean, 2112 was the ONLY 70s song played last tour, except for Working Man which was barely played. Even when they do play them, he neuters the drum part completely, to quote SpaghettiLee, "he rapes his own drumming" :LOL:

They played The Spirit of Radio and Limelight as well, so the 70s weren't completely ignored.

he hates it.

Mick

They played The Spirit of Radio and Limelight as well, so the 70s weren't completely ignored.

I guess you can count those, but they're basically a given. They haven't pulled out a 70s deep cut since the Snakes Tour.

he hates it.

Mick

And need i mention him yawning through bangkok on the Snakes DVD.

Awfully uninspired

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

I know you are generally not a fan of polls but this one seems to have you riveted... :)

Well it's been fun because each one had a short time limit. This last one is just annoying because it's so long.

• Like 1

he hates it.

Mick

Awfully uninspired

Mick

He just knew all those hardcore fans would be lightin' up a joint, gettin' real stoked to see Neil play some epic drum fills. I think his favorite part of the job is disappointing his own fans :LOL:
  • Like 1

I never heard the seventies albums (including Permanent Waves) in their entirety until over a year ago. They are as riveting today as they must have been back then.

Fly By Night, Caress of Steel, and Hemispheres I didn't hear in their entirety until sometime in the mid '80s, but 2112 and A Farewell to Kings I heard when I was six or seven years old (and it never ceases to blow my mind, that I was that young). That was in 1980, precisely. I was totally hooked on them.

Well it's been fun because each one had a short time limit. This last one is just annoying because it's so long.

Its just kinda cool to see you hooked on one is all... :cheers: :dweez:
  • Like 1

I never heard the seventies albums (including Permanent Waves) in their entirety until over a year ago. They are as riveting today as they must have been back then.

:o :o :o :o :o

he hates it.

Mick

Awfully uninspired

Mick

He just knew all those hardcore fans would be lightin' up a joint, gettin' real stoked to see Neil play some epic drum fills. I think his favorite part of the job is disappointing his own fans :LOL:

i just had a vision of Neil....."OK here comes an epic fill people.......or nah."

lol

Mick

• Like 1

he hates it.

Mick

Awfully uninspired

Mick

i just had a vision of Neil....."OK here comes an epic fill people.......or nah."

lol

Mick

Yeah, what's with that? The pot fry his brain or something? :D

• Like 2

he hates it.

Mick

Awfully uninspired

Mick

lol

Mick

Yeah, what's with that? The pot fry his brain or something? :D

He just has to get his revenge on all those idiots dumb enough to like 70s Rush lol
  • Like 1