"Least Glorious" to ???? - Final Round !

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

I just realized that it was one year ago yesterday that the polls were all taken out of the Rush section and put in here.

A day that will live in TRF infamy.

When Tosca did these polls, they were in the Rush section.

Edited by Lorraine

You have to go canvassing all over the forum.

Butt into a thread nicely: "Pardon me, but I'm conducting a poll in the Feedback section and would appreciate your participation."

You should put a link in your signature to your latest hot poll...then the advertisement will follow you around wherever you go :yes:

(I know not everybody has sigs turned on, but plenty of us still do)

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 1

Cripes, we've run out of 'what's your favorite' polls that we're just turning them upside down. Ok, PW is my least favorite of the 2. That makes Hemi my favorite. 2-1 = 1....without using any fingers or toes. Edited by 2112FirstStreet

Cripes, we've run out of 'what's your favorite' polls that we're just turning them upside down. Ok, PW is my least favorite of the 2. That makes Hemi my favorite. 2-1 = 1....without using any fingers or toes.

This started with all 19 studio

albums and we voted one off each round.

It was a very exciting interactive poll on TRF.

should we do another ?

Been thinking about doing a "vote your least fave song off" for each album until we are left with everyone's favorite off each album, then do a final elimination to get THE favorite song of the board (or at least the favorite of those who vote !)

But I haven't been here as long as some so don't know if we've done that before.

It wouldn't be the same with the polls in this section. The last time you did your series of polls, they were in the main Rush section.

Hardly anyone bothers to come in Feedback.

yeah without participation it's just another poll.

What you could do is go advertise the poll in the Rush subforum. Kind of like a public service announcement: "Sorry to interrupt this thread, but would you come participate in my poll [and then give the link]."

Or start a thread: Come Vote In My Rush Polls