"Least Glorious" to ???? - Final Round !

toscanobarga

What is your LEAST favorite album ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your least favorite

I never heard the seventies albums (including Permanent Waves) in their entirety until over a year ago. They are as riveting today as they must have been back then.

:o :o :o :o :o

Hey Eagle not that Lorraine needs me to defend her but I didn't ever hear HYF, Presto, RTB, Test For Echo or Counterparts until well after I joined here and I have been a part time "real" Rush fan since 76'. Sh*t happens... :)

I never heard the seventies albums (including Permanent Waves) in their entirety until over a year ago. They are as riveting today as they must have been back then.

Hey Eagle not that Lorraine needs me to defend her but I didn't ever hear HYF, Presto, RTB, Test For Echo or Counterparts until well after I joined here and I have been a part time "real" Rush fan since 76'. Sh*t happens... :)

There's no need for defense, I'm just surprised.

• Like 1

Possible explanation then instead of defense. I just see how it could be possible given my own track record... :LOL:

Tough one for me. PeW is more consistent throughout, but La Villa is easily the best song off either album and maybe my favorite Rush track period. Hmmm......

Come on Tex. Alone on a deserted island for the rest of your days. Which one you bring'in?... :)

I've mentioned that on here several times. The only songs played on the FM back then were Working Man, Closer To The Heart, and Fly By Night. None of these three enticed me to buy any Rush album. I do vaguely remember hearing Xanadu in a record store in the Village in 77 or 78 and thought it then, as I do now, beautiful. I never got around to buying AFTK. I don't remember why. Maybe I never found out who was doing the song while in the record store.

The first album I bought was Moving Pictures.

• Like 1

Tough one for me. PeW is more consistent throughout, but La Villa is easily the best song off either album and maybe my favorite Rush track period. Hmmm......

Come on Tex. Alone on a deserted island for the rest of your days. Which one you bring'in?... :)

Mary Ann.

Oh, we were talking about Rush albums... :)

• Like 3

Mary Ann.

Oh, we were talking about Rush albums... :)

:rfl: Good1 and you picked the right one too. Kudos... :)

The first album I bought was Moving Pictures.

There might be a chance for Neil and you to get together yet...

• Like 1

Possible explanation then instead of defense. I just see how it could be possible given my own track record... :LOL:

But you were in a musical coma for 25 years. :LOL:

• Like 1

Somebody has been paying attention and yes I most certainly was. Never played an album, cassette, CD or anything all those years. Just classic rock on the car radio... :wacko:

Narps Van Winkle :codger:

Edited by Narpsberg

Somebody has been paying attention and yes I most certainly was. Never played an album, cassette, CD or anything all those years. Just classic rock on the car radio... :wacko:

That still amazes me. I can't imagine going that long without listening to records/CD's...RUSH for heavens sake.

That still amazes me. I can't imagine going that long without listening to records/CD's...RUSH for heavens sake.

I have never stated here that I am/was "normal"... :LOL: The mold was broken with me for sure
  • Like 1

Eagle, you are starting to sound like Zumbi! :LOL: :o

• Like 2

You had a car radio? With FM and everything?

We're learning more about you every day. I was picturing your car as being one of those crank starting ones.

• Like 2

Them's fightin words there missy! :bang bang:

• Like 4

We're learning more about you every day. I was picturing your car as being one of those crank starting ones.

I actually had new cars back then with all the creature comforts. However the last "new" car I bought to date was in the mid 90's. We are currently a one car family and that car is 17 years old. Sucks being middle class... :)

I actually had new cars back then with all the creature comforts. However the last "new" car I bought to date was in the mid 90's. We are currently a one car family and that car is 17 years old. Sucks being middle class... :)

Rich Corinthian leather? Came with every new Cordoba...

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Them's fightin words there missy! :bang bang:

:scared:

• Like 1

Nope. Never had a Cordoba. Sure sounded sexy too when Ricardo was pitching them.... :drool:
  • Like 1

Nope. Never had a Cordoba. Sure sounded sexy too when Ricardo was pitching them.... :drool:

Makes you wonder if the Corinthian leather was just in the front seat, and if not, how easy it was to clean.

From all of the messes the kids made in the back, of course. Get your minds out of the gutter, people.