Holy Whitessssssssnake! 12th Album To Be Coverdale Deep Purple Era Covers! Tommy Aldridge! TOUR!

RUSHHEAD666

As much as I love Whitesnake, I'd like to go on the record and say that as of late, their live sound has been absolutley f***ing horrid. Some of the most overpowerful, brickwalled shit I have ever heard in my life. It makes f***ing Vapor Trails and Death Magnetic sound like Terry Brown produced them. That should give you an idea. And it is a shame that their live sound is so horrid because Reb Beach, Doug Aldrich and Joel Hoekstra are three extraordinarily talented guitarists. Edited by fraroc

so it took coverdale announcing he's gonna tour on his best material for someone on TRF to criticize the snake! :LOL:

although re-recording the DP stuff sounds like a bad bad bad bad bad idea

so it took coverdale announcing he's gonna tour on his best material for someone on TRF to criticize the snake! :LOL:

although re-recording the DP stuff sounds like a bad bad bad bad bad idea

I have my tickets buddy. I can't wait! The album will probably suck but has a whore, I will buy it.

• Like 1

Asked by U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine if he has seen the "extreme reaction" the new version of "Stormbringer" received after it was posted on YouTube, Coverdale responded: "Yeah, of course. But have you seen the orders we have for this record? I've never made music for the haters. If somebody develops a cure for cancer, there will still be haters. I've no space in my life for haters or negaters. They're not gonna buy my record. They won't buy a ticket. Why the f**k should I give a f**k? They're probably sitting at home, running their WiFi off their mother's account. I owe those people nothing. Such opinions mean nothing to me. I'm talking to you from a f***ing very, very beautiful residential studio. I have a home overlooking Lake Tahoe. I'm sixty-three years old, booking a world tour, the tickets are flying out the door… The odds are not in these people's favor. They are wasting their hate."

He continued: "I won't release something unless I believe in it. I've come to a time in my life, after a very successful career, where I will do exactly what I like. Online the other day some clown wrote: 'Coverdale's well must have run dry.' Well, what you have done in your life? Over forty years I've sold more than a hundred million records and written countless f***ing rock 'n' roll anthems. How f***ing dare you criticize me, dude? f**k off to your bedroom."

:LOL:

• Like 1

The interview is brilliant. Coverdale comes across as a total bollocks. His new one got rightly slated by CR and he's pissed.

Still love the randy old devil, looking forward to seeing them, the Lepps & Black Star Riders in Dec!

Asked by U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine if he has seen the "extreme reaction" the new version of "Stormbringer" received after it was posted on YouTube, Coverdale responded: "Yeah, of course. But have you seen the orders we have for this record? I've never made music for the haters. If somebody develops a cure for cancer, there will still be haters. I've no space in my life for haters or negaters. They're not gonna buy my record. They won't buy a ticket. Why the f**k should I give a f**k? They're probably sitting at home, running their WiFi off their mother's account. I owe those people nothing. Such opinions mean nothing to me. I'm talking to you from a f***ing very, very beautiful residential studio. I have a home overlooking Lake Tahoe. I'm sixty-three years old, booking a world tour, the tickets are flying out the door… The odds are not in these people's favor. They are wasting their hate."

He continued: "I won't release something unless I believe in it. I've come to a time in my life, after a very successful career, where I will do exactly what I like. Online the other day some clown wrote: 'Coverdale's well must have run dry.' Well, what you have done in your life? Over forty years I've sold more than a hundred million records and written countless f***ing rock 'n' roll anthems. How f***ing dare you criticize me, dude? f**k off to your bedroom."

Cov says he has no space in his life for haters & it doesn't bother him, yet he goes off on a 2 paragraph rant showing that it irks him immensely.

Kind of peed on your own boots there Dave.

• Like 1

Cov says he has no space in his life for haters & it doesn't bother him, yet he goes off on a 2 paragraph rant showing that it irks him immensely.

I bought the record. It fuckking sucks.

I don't even want to go now but I will. I'm a whore.

• Like 1

Earl, what sucks about it? David? The arrangements?

Your post literally made me laugh out loud though.

Haha! Thanks buddy! The music is fine it's just David's voice. Ugh. It will never be the same. No bueno amigo.

Haha! Thanks buddy! The music is fine it's just David's voice. Ugh. It will never be the same. No bueno amigo.

Hey Earl. I listened to it on YouTube today. I don't like the music or David's vocals. He sounds cooked. Sadly.

I can't help but feel cynical about this undertaking.

Well things work out for a reason. It is what is.

I'm listening to the new album right now and I think Coverdale's vocals are PURPLE SHIT!

Musically it's ok but still it has that generic feel.

Well my daughter is graduating from high school on June 11th so I will NOT be going to Purple Snake.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise and my daughter is much more important than these old hacks.

Cheers!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Signed,

RAINBOW

• Like 1

Ok this album is warming up man.

I'm digging it.

So, Deep Purple songs are okay as Whitesnake songs?

Whitesnake should tackle Gillan songs next and get Mr. Paice back on drums.

Speed King!

I'm listening to the new album right now and I think Coverdale's vocals are PURPLE SHIT!

Well my daughter is graduating from high school on June 11th so I will NOT be going to Purple Snake.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise and my daughter is much more important than these old hacks.

Cheers!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Signed,

RAINBOW

Coverdale will hear about this Earl and tell you to fuckk off to your bedroom! :16ton:

Cheers!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Signed,

RAINBOW

Coverdale will hear about this Earl and tell you to fuckk off to your bedroom! :16ton:

HAHAHA! FUKK PURPLETANK

I will live without seeing this show.

It seems every time I buy a ticket to a show I get fukked and can't go.

I'm Cursed Pat. My life sucks but I am good.

• Like 1

Earl, push over in the Whoremobile. I got it. Knowing it stinks no less.

HAHAHAHAHA!! I am the master driver of the Whoremobile. My ass is so wide open when it comes to music that I can sit on a fukking telephone pole.

Cheers man! PURPLESNAKE RULES!!

Some would call it a purple helmet suck serpent.