Digital Man

Lorraine

124 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the song?

• Love it!
    • Wouldn't say I love it, but I do like it.
    • Dislike it.
    • Hate the song.

He didn't even know Tom Sawyer was off of Moving Pictures.

I'm pondering divorce proceedings.

At least he knows Quadrophenia like the back of his hand I bet?.... :)

Are you kidding??? He doesn't even know that I love it. In fact, he doesn't even know what it is.

Like mine. A marriage made in heaven.... :)

This gets rather personal, but I'll say it anyway, just for the sake of joining the chorus.

I was in individual counseling for some stuff a little while back, and talking about my marriage, after I think it was only two weeks, the therapist got exasperated and said to me, "She doesn't even know you!"

Yep.

• Like 2

To be fair, at our age, music isn't exactly a major aspect of our marriage, and it was never built on that.

Best to just acknowledge that as fact, and move on. Many perceived problems are best to ignore. But then again I'm a male with a killer lazy boy recliner.

To be fair, at our age, music isn't exactly a major aspect of our marriage, and it was never built on that.

Best to just acknowledge that as fact, and move on. Many perceived problems are best to ignore. But then again I'm a male with a killer lazy boy recliner.

That's a fact, especially the "boy" part.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Music never was a big part of ours either. We attended a few Journey shows in the early 80' at the beginning of our marriage but she never went with me to lots and lots of "hard rock" shows and has never seen Rush....

Is anyone else here getting this in a pale green box alongside their avatar every time they post:

"You can make 152 more posts until Today, 05:15 PM."

I'm getting that - 199 more posts until 25 February. Geez, I better get crackin'.

• Like 1

Is anyone else here getting this in a pale green box alongside their avatar every time they post:

I'm getting that - 199 more posts until 25 February. Geez, I better get crackin'.

Hurry up, Toymaker!!!!!

:laughing guy: ....
  • Like 1