Steely Dan

Lorraine

WHOOOOOOAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE...WHOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't went all the way with that chick you never will. :LOL:

If you are referring to my signature, well...I met her and got a hug...like...

...the best hug ever...she is so much more beautiful in person...

• Like 1

WHOOOOOOAH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE...WHOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a hug? :huh: :P

• Like 1

Hey, now...I've given you absolutely no grief over being so enamored with Bon Jovi (which is more than I can say for the rest of this lot)...and you do this to me?

Et tu, Segue...'tis the unkindest cut of all. :(

;)

• Like 3

Hey, now...I've given you absolutely no grief over being so enamored with Bon Jovi (which is more than I can say for the rest of this lot)...and you do this to me?

Et tu, Segue...'tis the unkindest cut of all. :(

;)

My eyes are streaming...your sorrow...

Made me laugh :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Just a hug? :huh: :P

1. I am a good boy.

2. She dates the hugest member of Slipknot...so...erm...just a hug...

Steely Bon?!??!

Like I said In another thread... I saw "BJ" right when She's a Little Runaway was starting to break in a club in Harrisburg...they were SO BAD! The guys I hung with at the time (half drum corps guys, half guys I've been in bands with) all thought it was one of the WORST shows we'd seen in a LONG time! We blew a little smoke up their ass on our way out and told them "Hey it was a good set!" and went to see another "local" band (I actually think it was Kix) at another club... Who knew they would "make it"! I guess the rest of the world was less forgiving than the guys I hung with who were all musicians....

• Like 1

Mick, did you just say recently that you like Your Gold Teeth a lot? (The first one, I think, and not "II"). Yeah, me too! There's an incredible jazzy rock jam there at the end of the song which unfortunately fades out much too soon. I love the Fender Rhodes, and the bass and drums...great song.

Mick, did you just say recently that you like Your Gold Teeth a lot? (The first one, I think, and not "II"). Yeah, me too! There's an incredible jazzy rock jam there at the end of the song which unfortunately fades out much too soon. I love the Fender Rhodes, and the bass and drums...great song.

lol. I did mention II. but i love the first one just as much. I tell you the musicality of this band alone makes them worth it.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Segue, grow up.

Go spam his bon jovi thread it's quite fun.

lol

Mick

As the old saying goes, two wrongs do not make a right. He does this all the time.

This week BJ. Next week some other band. The week after that, another one. Who takes him seriously anymore? He changes like the wind.

• Like 1

lol. I did mention II. but i love the first one just as much. I tell you the musicality of this band alone makes them worth it.

Mick

Haha! My mistake, then. I like II, but I think I like the earlier one better.

Segue, grow up.

Go spam his bon jovi thread it's quite fun.

lol

Mick

As the old saying goes, two wrongs do not make a right. He does this all the time.

This week BJ. Next week some other band. The week after that, another one. Who takes him seriously anymore? He changes like the wind.

Erm...I seriously love all these bands I get mocked for...and right now I have the time to explore as many bands as I want.

Aja is a really pretty album. Not sure how to explain what I mean...but its one of the smoothest, most delicate sounding albums I have ever heard!
  • Like 2

My drive home today will sponsored by:

Aja

:)

Sweet. that's a smooth drive, lol

Mick

It's interesting...I find it to be a great album to take on a drive, which is why I chose it yesterday- it seemed a perfect Friday evening record.

But then also, speaking Friday evening...it's also a perfect Friday night record, as in fairly late...I enjoyed it immensely.

• Like 2

Aja is a really pretty album. Not sure how to explain what I mean...but its one of the smoothest, most delicate sounding albums I have ever heard!

That it is.

Deacon Blues is my favourite song to sing along with- that and Josie. But anyway, on Deacon Blues- relative to the smoothness factor, this is a deficiency I have in singing it- during the chorus, whether it has to do with the phrasing, and where I'm able to take a breath, and how long that breath will carry the words that follow- by the time of the line, "They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"- I always put too much accent on the word "Tide"; it's almost as if I can't not do it- whereas when Donald Fagen sings it, it's as masterfully smooth as all the rest of it. It's just...oh, there's no other song like it, really.