2015-2016 Chicago Bears Thread - Year of the Fox

The Analog Cub

I'm dead. I'm an old man. I feel like I'm so old, man. Yesterday I was 29 years old, running around all practice. Today it took me like one extra minute to get going. It's taken a toll on me.

-- Matt Forte, on turning 30 years old. :haz:

I'm dead. I'm an old man. I feel like I'm so old, man. Yesterday I was 29 years old, running around all practice. Today it took me like one extra minute to get going. It's taken a toll on me.

You realize that once Forte's gone, you have the new guy (Jeremy Langford) to deal with, and he's proven over just the last few games he's no pushover.

You realize that once Forte's gone, you have the new guy (Jeremy Langford) to deal with, and he's proven over just the last few games he's no pushover.

Forte is an outstanding football player. His sarcastic remark about turning 30 was spot on. 30 is NOT a death sentence for a running back.

• Like 1

Forte is an outstanding football player. His sarcastic remark about turning 30 was spot on. 30 is NOT a death sentence for a running back.

Unless his name is Logan.

• Like 1

Cutler is looking pretty good, seems to be much different the last few games. Other than a sack/fumble, he's been pretty solid

Yeah, he's making far less mistakes. Gase is a really good OC. Even when the line looks terrible, Cutler has been adapting well.

Nice to see the Bears win one, the Packers get destroyed, and the Panthers and Patriots lose.

Not so nice that we get more NFC East (and the Vikings...) tonight.

Congrats John Fox, the Bears are officially better than last year ;)

Edited by BowlCity

Nice to see the Bears win one, the Packers get destroyed, and the Panthers and Patriots lose.

That's awesome that this year was better than last. You must be pumped.

That 85 team was amazing. Are they doing a lot of 30th anniversary things?

I've heard that the Boston Globe is rerunning their pre Super Bowl edition, and charging a dollar for every yard the Patriots got in the first half. I've ordered 5 trillion.

I've heard that the Boston Globe is rerunning their pre Super Bowl edition, and charging a dollar for every yard the Patriots got in the first half. I've ordered 5 trillion.

Just think, a year earlier the Dolphins got blown out in their most recent Super Bowl appearance.