Miami DOLPHINS official thread 2015-16 - Marino expects!

treeduck

There's a chance for any team to lose any game. All the time off from legitimate competition has made you rusty. Edited by laughedatbytime

There's a chance for any team to lose any game. All the time off from legitimate competition has made you rusty.

Wow. You were right. There is a chance the Dolphins can lose any game.

We haven't lost yet. We'll be filing an appeal with Judge Dick to have the outcome overturned.

There's a chance for any team to lose any game. All the time off from legitimate competition has made you rusty.

We haven't lost yet. We'll be filing an appeal with Judge Dick to have the outcome overturned.

Wow losing to the Jaguars is almost as bad as losing to the Bucs... :facepalm:

• Like 1

There's always 2021. The Dolphins are going to own the 5 years after the next 5 years.

Anyone see the spot mistake on the winning field goal?

Everybody wants to talk about Romo being hurt and Suh's big contract.

That kick should have been over 60 yards and very possible Jacksonville punts or misses as the field goal barely made it over the cross bar.

I'm not making excuses for the Dolphins. They have played poorly. Very bad.

But that game could have gone a different way had the spot been correct.

Officials iced the game. The Dolphins lost the game.

I have a feeling its going to be a long season. Hope I'm wrong. But I know my team.

That kick should have been over 60 yards and very possible Jacksonville punts or misses as the field goal barely made it over the cross bar.

I have a feeling its going to be a long season. Hope I'm wrong. But I know my team.

You're talking about the field goal at the end of the first half after the non-existent foul, right? The officials put the ball 2 yards closer to the end zone than they should have, and the kick made it by 1 yard.

The officiating was awful this game, but the Fins could have and should have won. The O-line was horrible, and the D-line wasn't that hot either. There's a lot of work to be done.

Signing Ndamukong Suh has really worked out for the Fins!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/kekekegay-1.gif

Yeah I knew we were in for a long season when we only beat that shitty team we played in week 1 by a touchdown.

• Like 1

You're talking about the field goal at the end of the first half after the non-existent foul, right? The officials put the ball 2 yards closer to the end zone than they should have, and the kick made it by 1 yard.

The officiating was awful this game, but the Fins could have and should have won. The O-line was horrible, and the D-line wasn't that hot either. There's a lot of work to be done.

Yeah, the call was bullshit in the first place and the spot was a pathetic joke. But one play should never make the difference against such a pathetic team.

The thing is, they probably outplayed us more than the score indicated. The entire defense was pathetic as was the running game.

• Like 2

Ross will wait until the season is over. Unless we lose next Sunday in London. If we get creamed next week, its entirely possible Philbin will be gone.

Any suggestions on a new head coach? Please no Lazor. His scheme is part of the problem.

Ross will wait until the season is over. Unless we lose next Sunday in London. If we get creamed next week, its entirely possible Philbin will be gone.

Any suggestions on a new head coach? Please no Lazor. His scheme is part of the problem.

I have no ideas as to a new coach, but Joe Peabrain needs a foot in his behind. Hopefully next week will do it.

• Like 1

I have no ideas as to a new coach, but Joe Peabrain needs a foot in his behind. Hopefully next week will do it.

Wait a minute, teams can come back from an early season 41-14 loss. But only if the organization takes a "whatever it takes to win" attitude and thinks outside the box.

We f***ing suck.

You beat my boys a couple weeks ago ;) . BTW your Dopefiends let me down yesterday. I missed 4 games and this was one of them. I should have known better... :rage: