Fly by Night re release

tas7

I'm only trying to establish whether there are two vinyl versions. European sites state vinyl and high quality vinyl with different serial numbers. Only asking this because there is no release here in Australia and I would like to buy these reissues.

Any word on the differences between these re-release downloads and the Sectors downloads. Unless these have been remastered, I don't see the point in them. One could just save a ton downloading Sectors instead. Dare I say it's simply a Mercury cash grab?

I am not buying these for the downloads, I just want the vinyls. So who cares if the download files are from the sector boxes or not?

I'm interested in the 24/96 hi-rez downloads that will be made available from HD Tracks. I'm simply trying to determine if these re-releases will be an improvement in sound quality over the 24/96 Sectors downloads (which were relatively lackluster, IMO).

I'm only trying to establish whether there are two vinyl versions. European sites state vinyl and high quality vinyl with different serial numbers. Only asking this because there is no release here in Australia and I would like to buy these reissues.

Looks like a German pressing, a US pressing and a download to me.

If I get one (depends on mastering and pressing information) it will be the German pressing.

If I get one (depends on mastering and pressing information) it will be the German pressing.

What is the different on the normal vinyl and high quality vinyl? And on Rush website there is only one, which one is that?

Edited by YYZumbi

What is the different on the normal vinyl and high quality vinyl? And on Rush website there is only one, which one is that?

No idea. Haven't checked the Rush website.

I just picked up mine today. It's says HQ on the sticker but I don't know which country it is from. It has the Back To Black sticker also, and the quality is second to none.

16187435200_31550bf3cd.jpg

It says 180 gram vinyl on your picture, but on Rush website it says that they are 200 gram. Now I am even more confuse...