I see red

A pleasant-faced man

His beard is white, his face is lined

Bearing a gift beyond price

(Precious gifts beyond compare)

As excitement shivers up and down my spine

Then all at once

Fly by night away from here

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate. Happy holidays otherwise!

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 9

Nice^^^ Merry Christmas Toymaker... :cheers:

Thanks! Same to you. Hope you have a great day.

p.s. Name those tunes!

p.s. My wife got me the Rush 2015 calendar. Did anyone else get any Rush swag under the tree?

Edited by toymaker

p.s. Name those tunes!

p.s. My wife got me the Rush 2014 calendar. Did anyone else get any Rush swag under the tree?

I won't post the whole list, but 3 references to be Hemispheres title track :LOL:

No, but I got Floyd and Zeppelin t shirts (The Rush ones were sold out)

p.s. Name those tunes!

p.s. My wife got me the Rush 2014 calendar. Did anyone else get any Rush swag under the tree?

I won't post the whole list, but 3 references to be Hemispheres title track :LOL:

No, but I got Floyd and Zeppelin t shirts (The Rush ones were sold out)

Because Santa has to travel throughout both hemispheres, I thought there should be lots of references.

p.s. Name those tunes!

My son got me Starman hoddie. My daughter of all things got me Vapor Trails remix on vinyl! She got it for sentimental reasons as it was the show she I went to together way back. I didn't have the heart to tell her how much I dislike the album... :) Edited by Narpski

p.s. Name those tunes!

My son got me s Starman hoddie. My daughter of all things got me Vapor Trails remix on vinyl! She got for sentimental reasons as it was the show she I went to together way back. I didn't have the heart to tell her how much I dislike the album... :)

Give it a spin? Maybe the warmer vinyl sound will warm you to it a bit more. Very sweet gesture on her part.

p.s. Name those tunes!

My son got me s Starman hoddie. My daughter of all things got me Vapor Trails remix on vinyl! She got for sentimental reasons as it was the show she I went to together way back. I didn't have the heart to tell her how much I dislike the album... :)

Give it a spin? Maybe the warmer vinyl sound will warm you to it a bit more. Very sweet gesture on her part.

It was and I will once I get my speakers and get my old turntable and receiver set up...

p.s. Name those tunes!

It was and I will once I get my speakers and get my old turntable and receiver set up...

Yeah! Then find all of your lps and listen to music as intended!

p.s. Name those tunes!

Oh I know where they are and I have lots... :cheers:
  • Like 1

p.s. Name those tunes!

our collections are probably pretty similar. I don't have many LPs released after the mid-late 80s

• Like 1

p.s. Name those tunes!

our collections are probably pretty similar. I don't have many LPs released after the mid-late 80s

Power Windows was my last until today. My daughter gave me Vapor Trails on vinyl for Christmas. I didn't realize it was a double album. More to love I guess :sarcastic:...
  • Like 2

p.s. Name those tunes!

Power Windows was my last until today. My daughter gave me Vapor Trails on vinyl for Christmas. I didn't realize it was a double album. More to love I guess :sarcastic:...

From a quick look on stevehoffman.tv the vinyl seems to have better sound... why not give it a try?

I didn't get anything for Christmas. Pretty much all of my family is on the other side of the country or dead. Just really haven't been in the mood to celebrate much of anything lately anyway.

I didn't get anything for Christmas. Pretty much all of my family is on the other side of the country or dead. Just really haven't been in the mood to celebrate much of anything lately anyway.

:( :hug2: ...
  • Like 2

sorry to hear this... :hug2:

Thanks. :) Just feeling a little lonely I guess.

Yeah a merry one to all. Here's a little tip, rush dont do xmas music, right? Wrong :) After the acoustic intro to la villa, imagine xmas bells in the following minute during Al's interplay with ged's synths. I promise you, get your imaginary bells right and it's really christmassy.

And a happy new year. At the beginning of which i hope we find out prelim work underway on THE NEXT RUSH STUDIO ALBUM YAYYYYY come on guys

Maybe next year we can cry on one another's shoulders. It is too late this year. You and me are in the same boat, and on Christmas Eve a close relative died of cancer. Leaving only three of us in the family. Two on one coast, and one on the other. Life can be painful.