True Or False! David Bowie's "The Man Who Sold The World" Is By Far His Greatest Record!

RUSHHEAD666

"The Man Who Sold The Rush Forum!" The Man Who Sold The World!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. True Or False! "The Man Who Sold The World" Is David Bowie's Greatest Album.

• True! Like Treeduck said years ago "IT'S METAL!"
    • False! ZIGGY RULES!
    • None! BOWIE SUCKS!

Again, I tried to find a thread on here about "The Man Who Sold The World" but I have failed.

I remember Duck writing on here that this album was METAL.

Hence I agreed.

This album is by far David Bowie's greatest album of all time!!!!!

Nothing comes close! JMO!!!

So what is "The Width Of A Circle" anyway?

METAL RULES!

I voted for TMWSTW, but only because of how limited the choices this poll are. TMWSTW is from 1970 and Ziggy Stardust was 1972-73. He's had a 40 year career since then and his best work arguably came in the mid-late 70s (see everything from Diamond Dogs through Scary Monsters).

I went to an event where Nile Rogers discussed the making of Let's Dance. What awesome stories!!

Bowie was trying hard to get sober during that time,, but suggested covering Iggy's China Girl. To Nile, that song was always about drugs...speedballs to be specific...heroin (China) and cocaine (Girl)..

Also...when Bowie recruited him, Nile thought he'd be making Heroes part 2, but Bowie wanted to make a pop album. They both kinda got their way. Bowie got his pop album, full of hits, on side one and Nile got his weird and artsy stuff out on side 2..

Edited by Justin Case
  • Like 1