is CA a 2000s or 2010s album?

bathory

Nothing is worth skipping, except for maybe BU2B2, and what's the point of skipping a song that is one minute long. 11 of the top 14 songs post 1984 are on this disc.

Nothing is worth skipping, except for maybe BU2B2, and what's the point of skipping a song that is one minute long. 11 of the top 14 songs post 1984 are on this disc.

For you maybe...i would take every track on Presto and Vapor Trails...and bits and pieces of the rest...CA has like four great songs in my opinion.

For you maybe...i would take every track on Presto and Vapor Trails...and bits and pieces of the rest...CA has like four great songs in my opinion.

VT is a good album. Presto is their weakest effort. It's the album with by far the worst best song.

VT is a good album. Presto is their weakest effort. It's the album with by far the worst best song.

Presto has two of my top five songs. The album is my sixth favourite.

Presto has two of my top five songs. The album is my sixth favourite.

Presto's my number 6 as well.

Mick

What's wrong with BU2B2? :unsure:

Nothing. I used to hate it, but now I just find it a bit underdeveloped... it would've been great if it had been fleshed out a bit more.

It is a shame that they wasted that song like that. Had they developed it without changing tempo, for me it would have been one of the best songs they have ever done in their forty years. But that's my taste in music. The song sounds like nothing Rush ever did before.

• Like 1

What's wrong with BU2B2? :unsure:

Nothing. I used to hate it, but now I just find it a bit underdeveloped... it would've been great if it had been fleshed out a bit more.

It is a shame that they wasted that song like that. Had they developed it without changing tempo, for me it would have been one of the best songs they have ever done in their forty years. But that's my taste in music. The song sounds like nothing Rush ever did before.

Agreed... I feel that it would have made a fine atmospheric piece. A nice breather after HF at least...