is CA a 2000s or 2010s album?

bathory

An ok album rendered useless by the works of the past.

Why play CA when you can play Hemispheres or 2112?

So you can laugh at religious people.

Faith is a precious thing.

What does that have to do with what I said?

I would never laugh at a religous person.

Faith is not limited to religion.

My use of the word faith was limited to the group of people you noted in your post. Religous.

Not tough to work out what i meant.

My use of the word faith was limited to the group of people you noted in your post. Religous.

And it's not to work out why I responded the way I did. ;)

Because it shows they still have it and that they have come full circle. At least to me it does.

Actually.. i agree with this. I think for 2012 it is a fibe effort for a band as old as Rush. And it points to a good future. Heres hoping!

• Like 2

And it's not to work out why I responded the way I did. ;)

I gotcha!

The reason i didnt get what you said at first is that Neils anti-religous sentiments went over my head on CA. So i didnt connect the two!

Because it shows they still have it and that they have come full circle. At least to me it does.

Actually.. i agree with this. I think for 2012 it is a fibe effort for a band as old as Rush. And it points to a good future. Heres hoping!

:cheers: Here's to Rush and their future! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

They might still have it.......but Nick rascumamajama is determined to bury it.

Mick

You mean Nick Rasculeomonatinquin?

• Like 3

:cheers: Here's to Rush and their future! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

They just need to finally master an album properly.

• Like 1

:blah: Terry Brown, are you out there?

Hi!

Mick.

You are precious oh lord of cupcakes, lol

Terry ;)

Hahahaha

• Like 1

Anyone who lets the production spoil a masterpiece like CA is completely missing out, IMO.

It used to be one of my favourites.

It got old quickly.

• Like 2

Anyone who lets the production spoil a masterpiece like CA is completely missing out, IMO.

It got old quickly.

Every time i tried to listen i'd say......ok don't let the production bother you.....freash ears. But the production is so there and in your face........how can you ignore it?

Mick

It got old quickly.

Every time i tried to listen i'd say......ok don't let the production bother you.....freash ears. But the production is so there and in your face........how can you ignore it?

Mick

Production doesn't bother me as much as the dull songs do. After the first three tracks, I cannot recall a single song until Seven Cities Of Gold.

And for all the flack The Garden gets, I actually like it a lot, but not as much as I once did.

Wish Them Well sounds like a lost song from the 2112 years. Love it!

• Like 1

It got old quickly.

Mick

Production doesn't bother me as much as the dull songs do. After the first three tracks, I cannot recall a single song until Seven Cities Of Gold.

And for all the flack The Garden gets, I actually like it a lot, but not as much as I once did.

I always say and hold to it that CA is Rush does Foo Fighters/Nickelback.......and......you know.......gag me, lol

Mick

It got old quickly.

Mick

I always say and hold to it that CA is Rush does Foo Fighters/Nickelback.......and......you know.......gag me, lol

Mick

I don't know...CA is a little proggier than "we all just wanna be big rock stars!" :LOL:
  • Like 2

It got old quickly.

Mick

Mick

I don't know...CA is a little proggier than "we all just wanna be big rock stars!" :LOL:

ok....ok.....i admit that comparison has more to do with the production again then Rush themselves.......but damn that production does evoke images of dave Grhol and what's his Face, lol :LOL:

Mick

• Like 1

Never minded the production... But I'd say to consider an album a masterpiece all the songs on it must be good at the very lest, not just half of them.

• Like 2

Never minded the production... But I'd say to consider an album a masterpiece all the songs on it must be good at the very lest, not just half of them.

I'm a hard ass that way to me masterpiece is minimal to no use of the skip button. That's just me though,

Mick

• Like 1

The songs that I call filler on this album are a good quarter. Are they good songs?

I dunno. I cannot remember them!

• Like 1

The songs that I call filler on this album are a good quarter. Are they good songs?

I dunno. I cannot remember them!

I call everything but Caravan, Headlong Flight and The Garden filler. Sometimes I like Halo Effect but the rest of it is just not very memorable.