The Official 2014 Golden State Warriors Thread!! CURRY AND KLAY! NBA GODZ!

RUSHHEAD666

I hope LeBron and company after some rest can win game four. Cleavland winning the series is just more interesting.

ESPN doesn't even let Boston teams replay games they lose; they certainly won't do it for a Cleveland team, even one with LeBron.

Just kidding, I knew you meant Game Five.

Goin back to Cali. Home court is ours again. Masterful call changing the starting 5.

Yeah but Steve Kerr Lied to the media. That is something I can never forgive him for. He lied and now I can't support his team. Go Cleveland :o

:P Kerr= Genuis

I hope LeBron and company after some rest can win game four. Cleavland winning the series is just more interesting.

ESPN doesn't even let Boston teams replay games they lose; they certainly won't do it for a Cleveland team, even one with LeBron.

It would have been great if they let the Bruins replay game 6 of the Finals in 2013. Or if they let the Patriots replay Super Bowl 46. Or if they let the Celtics replay game 7 of the 2010 Finals.

Remind me. When was the last time a team you rooted for made it to the semi-finals of a sport? 12 years ago?

It would have been great if they let the Bruins replay game 6 of the Finals in 2013. Or if they let the Patriots replay Super Bowl 46. Or if they let the Celtics replay game 7 of the 2010 Finals.

Remind me. When was the last time a team you rooted for made it to the semi-finals of a sport? 12 years ago?

I think the last time was in the last couple of weeks or so. They play again tomorrow night. And if I'm not mistaken they were actually in one of the games you mentioned above.

Since when is anything about Cleveland Interesting? Oh, and they shouldn't have gotten the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame there either.

Edited by calirush

Since when is anything about Cleveland Interesting? Oh, and they shouldn't have gotten the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame there either.

Oakland and Cleveland are equally interesting, and for much the same reason.

• Like 1

What reason is that? I lived in Oakland for some 10 years and there are good parts and bad parts but mostly its a good town overshadowed by its more influential neighbor across rhe bay.

What reason is that? I lived in Oakland for some 10 years and there are good parts and bad parts but mostly its a good town overshadowed by its more influential neighbor across rhe bay.

They're #1 and #2 in robberies and assaults...

http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2013/01/23/dangerous-cities/4.html

http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2013/01/23/dangerous-cities/4.html

Around the rest of the country Oakland is thought of as an unsafe corrupt dump. The influential neighbors across the bay are thought of as crazy but harmless.

http://money.cnn.com...s-cities/4.html

Around the rest of the country Oakland is thought of as an unsafe corrupt dump. The influential neighbors across the bay are thought of as crazy but harmless.

I'd say more but I don't want this to end up in SOCN.

The thing one must understand about the Warriors is that they are "Golden State" for a reason. They are a team of the area, not a city. Originaly they started in San Francisco before going to Oakland but they are followed by all the local towns and Cities that make up the Bay Area.

The thing one must understand about the Warriors is that they are "Golden State" for a reason. They are a team of the area, not a city. Originaly they started in San Francisco before going to Oakland but they are followed by all the local towns and Cities that make up the Bay Area.

True. They're the one team that unites the whole Bay Area, although the Sharks do so in a modest way.

Most people I know think of them as San Jose, though.

I yield to no one in wanting James to lose. But he has to be the MVP of this series, no matter who wins.

Is Curry's range 35 feet? Unbelievable.

Yes, and then some.

Lebron is obviously the best player in Basketball, and I won't disagree if he is MVP of the series, he does it all.

I"m giving Curry props though too for what he does for the Warriors, and he is the best shooter in the league.

Edited by calirush
  • Like 1

Great game tonight! Warriors finally got that three-ball glowing down the stretch. Props to Cleveland for making a game of it.

Hell. Making a series out of it!!! Man those guys are fighting for their lives with every possession. In December his team seemed like a mess but they really put themselves together. The funny thing is that the Kevin Love to the dubs trade talk going on last summer. They would have lost Draymond and Klay. Can you imagine that starting lineup. Lebron, klay, kyrie, dray and mosgov. Holy crap.

I yield to no one in wanting James to lose. But he has to be the MVP of this series, no matter who wins.

Is Curry's range 35 feet? Unbelievable.

Off a freakin' double crossover stepback move... It's ridiculous.