Dog Years 1

Second Nature 1

Rivendell 1

Stick It Out 1

I Think I'm Going Bald 1

Virtuality 1

Anagram 1

Hemispheres 1

8 of my favourite songs are on this list.

Have to do two

BU2B

Where's My Thing?

:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:

Have to do two

BU2B

Where's My Thing?

BU2B is indeed one of their worst. WMT? is my second least favorite of their instrumentals, but I has a nice groove and is actually one of the better songs on RTB.

Have to do two

BU2B

Where's My Thing?

BU2B is indeed one of their worst. WMT? is my second least favorite of their instrumentals, but I has a nice groove and is actually one of the better songs on RTB.

BU2B has a good bridge, but it's obscured by the rest of the song's generic heaviness. I once referred to the riff during the verse as "death waltz metal", makes little sense but that's the best I've got (still). The vocal melody sounds like it was made up on the spot, and the lyrics are repetitive. There's also something very irritating about the fact that each individual line is sarcastic. It's like Geddy is nagging at me, and I don't like it.

Where's My Thing is that amusement park music that's played on loop while you wait in line for 45 minutes.

Freeze (part zillion of fear)

Tai Shan or Dog Years. It's hard for me to believe that they actually wrote those songs.

well BU2B is one of my fav ever rush tracks just sayin, but the worst rush song for me definitely comes from the CA album, of which half is rush brilliance and the other half sub standard at least.

from the goofy half it's between carnies, halo effect, and the wreckers.

they're all pretty poor by this band's very high standards

had a think and cant decide between the three they all awful

"There's also something very irritating about the fact that each individual line is sarcastic"

That's what makes BU2B great.

The lyrics are like a childish, obnoxious version of Armor and Sword, and the music is dull. What more is there to say?

For some reason it isn't Tai Shan....I find myself whistling to that song for some strange reason. They are some RUSH songs with half ass lyrics but the music is just perfect while others it's vice versa which then makes it difficult to classify the song RUSH's worst.

Ex...Virtuality, Dog Years, Half The World

"There's also something very irritating about the fact that each individual line is sarcastic"

It's just Neil whining about religion...............again. Neil lyrically is just becoming redundant........and this an atheist talking.....even i want him to let it go.

Mick

• Like 4

It's just Neil whining about religion...............again. Neil lyrically is just becoming redundant........and this an atheist talking.....even i want him to let it go.

Mick

I've come to find it's not so much the subject matter, but the lyrics and tone themselves. I'll take Freewill & Way the Wind Blows over Faithless (which is just an okay song) & BU2B every time.

• Like 2

Mick

I've come to find it's not so much the subject matter, but the lyrics and tone themselves. I'll take Freewill & Way the Wind Blows over Faithless (which is just an okay song) & BU2B every time.

I can see what you're saying. I don't like BU2B Because the lyrics come across as bitter and whiny. and my mom taught me to hate whiners, lol

Mick

• Like 1

The lyrics are like a childish, obnoxious version of Armor and Sword, and the music is dull. What more is there to say?

I don't know. That's your opinion and people verbalizing their opinions about songs they don't like usually comes off as childish and obnoxious.

I think the lyrics are clever and appropiate to the subject matter. And the music is pretty damn intense. I "like" the song very music. It rawwks! :haz: :haz: :haz:

What more is there to say? Nothing. I say just keep opinions as numerical ratings and they're more useful and way less obnoxious.

BU2B : 8/10