Say Something Nice

x1yyz

Isn't it great that we have a place to share, dream, laugh, and escape the worries of the real world?

I think it's pretty cool that we get to do it together. Even though we don't REALLY know each other personally, we can be quite personal...imagine if we could gather in one place, break bread, and evolve our relationships even further?

Well, the world would really be a better place—if only for a moment. That would be so nice

Hippie

Hey, we hippies are nice people. :)

• Like 3

Lorraine and Narpski are awesome. They always seem to know exactly what to say and when to say it. And they both like Xanadu.

:wub:

:blush:

Lorraine and Narpski are awesome. They always seem to know exactly what to say and when to say it. And they both like Xanadu.

Great point,

They have a knack for posting great comments!! :D :rush:

Edited by troutman
  • Like 3

who wouldn't like me?

oh... you're talking about the song........ nevermind

• Like 2

who wouldn't like me?

Don't feel bad, LIX. You're cool, too. :)

who wouldn't like me?

You are a very like-able man. Funny and talented too.

who wouldn't like me?

Too bad none of his talents can be shown (or, hell, even described) in a family forum.

• Like 2

who wouldn't like me?

Too bad none of his talents can be shown (or, hell, even described) in a family forum.

How would you know all about his hidden talents? :eh:

• Like 1

who wouldn't like me?

Internet rumors.

who wouldn't like me?

Hey, that wasn't nice...which thread am I in anyway? I thought it was called "say something nice".

• Like 1

who wouldn't like me?

Internet rumors.

who wouldn't like me?

Hey, that wasn't nice...which thread am I in anyway? I thought it was called "say something nice".

You are an excellent man.

:)

• Like 2

who wouldn't like me?

Internet rumors.

who wouldn't like me?

Much better.

And you are a lovely woman... :)

• Like 2

who wouldn't like me?

Internet rumors.

who wouldn't like me?

Much better.

And you are a lovely woman... :)

Better yet. :)

:LOL:

• Like 1

Somehow someway before I kick the bucket, I have got to make certain that at least Alex and Geddy know the caliber of the people who are their fans. If I was famous, that would mean more to me than all gold and platinum records and awards in the world.

Brilliant! I think they do know. I truly hope so, anyway. :yes:

• Like 2

Somehow someway before I kick the bucket, I have got to make certain that at least Alex and Geddy know the caliber of the people who are their fans. If I was famous, that would mean more to me than all gold and platinum records and awards in the world.

They know,

Thats why they have been around for so long. Beating the odds. That's RUSH!!! :haz: :7up: :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: :rush:

• Like 1

I do too. If I had computer know-how and high speed, I would compile the best of the best posts on TF on a disk for them so that they could read what their music has done for not a few here. I often think to myself that if it were me and someone told me that a song I wrote got someone over a major hurdle, or saved someone from cashing in on life, or even helped someone literally run in a race to the end when they wanted to give up, I would be so overwhelmed. No money in the world can buy what they have meant to and done for so many.

• Like 1

I need to say something nice or wash my mouth out with soap after the Snakes & Arrows thread. Goose is way cool and I enjoy his posts as he is full of surprises and rarely boring.... :cheers:
  • Like 2

I need to say something nice or wash my mouth out with soap after the Snakes & Arrows thread. Goose is way cool and I enjoy his posts as he is full of surprises and rarely boring.... :cheers:

So do you agree on my prognosis on those three songs?

So do you agree on my prognosis on those three songs?

Yes..... :outtahere:
  • Like 1

I do too. If I had computer know-how and high speed, I would compile the best of the best posts on TF on a disk for them so that they could read what their music has done for not a few here. I often think to myself that if it were me and someone told me that a song I wrote got someone over a major hurdle, or saved someone from cashing in on life, or even helped someone literally run in a race to the end when they wanted to give up, I would be so overwhelmed. No money in the world can buy what they have meant to and done for so many.

Rush seems to consist of three humble guys. Sometimes you hear of artists writing a piece with one meaning, intent or message and they almost get irritated when fans read into those lyrics, or, skew the words around to fit some meaning in their own life. I get the impression that Rush is fine with that. They seem to really embrace their fans.

• Like 3

You can assuage your conscience by knowing that you were speaking the truth.

• Like 1