Say Something Nice

x1yyz

^^^ Lorraine's obsession with Xanadu got me through my half marathon this weekend. In fact, it helped me crush my time goal!

She is obsessed with The Weapon :wub: too btw.....
  • Like 1

Bluefox4000 (MIck) is one of my favorite people on here but I think he is ducking the review the "debut" challenge I have put forth. He thinks it sucks and I want details.... :madra: Edited by Narpski

This thread doesn't suck nearly as bad as most of the ones you start

:outtahere:

Uh, yeah. That's not a compliment. Nice of you to show your true colors.

I thought he was joking. He is too nice of a man to be that snarky.

This was my first personal interaction with him so I don't know him as a nice guy.

He is a good guy, even if he didn't honor your request for no back-handed compliments.

There, I said something nice!

• Like 2

I would love to be able to meet you guys in person at a Rush concert...too bad I live so far away!

I'd love to meet everyone here too. Honestly, if I had oodles of money, I would arrange at a central meeting place a big get together. For those who could not afford it, I would pay for their transportation and accommodations. Unfortunately, at this point in time, I couldn't even afford myself. But, I can dream.

A wonderful dream it is. I have had the same one. I would love some kind of fun adventure before I push daisies....

Come to Rio next time Rush books a tour around these parts - I'd love to show you guys around.

• Like 1

^^^ Lorraine's obsession with Xanadu got me through my half marathon this weekend. In fact, it helped me crush my time goal!

How did Xanadu do that?

Go read the post he made in the Witch Hunt who's next thread. Its very sweet.... :)

How did Xanadu do that?

Go read the post he made in the Witch Hunt who's next thread. Its very sweet.... :)

You mean the thread that is getting all the flack? OK I'll go look there, but the last time I did we were being taken to task for being stupid....

• Like 1

How did Xanadu do that?

I'm lost

How did Xanadu do that?

Lorraine is obsessed with me, she is totally Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 3

How did Xanadu do that?

Lost in LIX.

:LOL:

• Like 3

How did Xanadu do that?

Lost in LIX.

How many LIX does it take to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop?

• Like 3

How did Xanadu do that?

Lost in LIX.

LIX is 10 away from one heck of a night
  • Like 1

How did Xanadu do that?

Lost in LIX.

How many LIX does it take to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop?

Hopefully just one...

disco_ball.jpg?w=630 Edited by goose
  • Like 3

disco_ball.jpg?w=630

Nothing gets by you..... :D