Say Something Nice

x1yyz

I know Troutman is a longtime member but I am glad he has come back around lately. He is lots of fun and I look forward to his posts each day..... :cheers: brother

Thanks bro!! :cheers:

It's nice to take breaks at times. There is more to life than the internet. :D

:rush:

You mean like rice and salsa?.... :)

:LOL:

^^^ Lorraine's obsession with Xanadu got me through my half marathon this weekend. In fact, it helped me crush my time goal!

How did Xanadu do that?

Lorraine is obsessed with me, she is totally Lost In Xanadu

Lost in LIX.

How many LIX does it take to get to the middle of a Tootsie Pop?

This thread is really good,

Reminds me of the old days when a thread was just on fire! :LOL: It would go on and on. Just some really fun stuff. :7up: :rush:

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/love.gif

No homo.

• Like 3

I do need to say something nice about Narptastic - he's always been sweet and kind, even during tough times. He's a good man.

:blush: As are you sweet and kind. You also have just enough "edge" for lack of a better word to keep things a bit spicy and your physical beauty never hurts matters either.... :cool:
  • Like 2

I do need to say something nice about Narptastic - he's always been sweet and kind, even during tough times. He's a good man.

:blush: As are you sweet and kind. You also have just enough "edge" for lack of a better word to keep things a bit spicy and your physical beauty never hurts matters either.... :cool:

She does have a nice smile! :D

• Like 2

That's what I was referring too. I never notice anything below the neck.... :cool:
  • Like 2

That's what I was referring too. I never notice anything below the neck.... :cool:

Yeah right. :LOL:

Gosh, you guys :blush:

• Like 2

Says the guy who always reads the b00bs thread :sundog:

• Like 2

I sense a new username in the future :P

I sense a new adjective: "narptasty" :drool:
  • Like 2