Why do people never include Feedback?

YYZumbi

Why do people never include the album Feedback when they are talking about Rush albums?

I know its a cover album, but to me, its a damn good one, and it deserves to be included in lists.

• Like 3

Why do people never include the album Feedback when they are talking about Rush albums?

I know its a cover album, but to me, its a damn good one, and it deserves to be included in lists.

:blink:

Really?

• Like 1

Why did you ignore Signals in all of your polls?

• Like 4

What?

:blink:

Really?

Yes, really!

What?

All of your recent polls. How could you ignore that album?

What?

Ignore? Its lots of albums that I dident used, what have this to do with Feedback...?

What?

Ignore? Its lots of albums that I dident used, what have this to do with Feedback...?

Because this is the third time I am asking you the question and you didn't answer me the first two times I asked it.

You are a squeaky wheel too.

Edited by Lorraine

I'm not interested in how Rush sings songs other bands did. If I want to hear the songs, I will go straight to the source.

I think Feedback was a waste of their time and money.

Well, I dont, I like the album and listen to it much!

Rush do the songs better then original, thats why!

It doesn't have original material...duh!

So? Rush makes the covers better then the originals anyway, so it should still count!

It's almost as if you're going against the grain simply for the sake of going against the grain...

It's less than half an hour in run time and none of the content is original. It's an EP, not an album. Simple as that.

• Like 2

What?

Because this is the third time I am asking you the question and you didn't answer me the first two times I asked it.

I havent seen you ask that question before, if you really wanted a answer, why dident you send me a message then?

What?

I havent seen you ask that question before, if you really wanted a answer, why dident you send me a message then?

Because it didn't strike me as being private asking why a Rush album wasn't being included in a plethora of Rush album poll threads.

I think as a covers album it is excellent, buuuttt...when I discuss how much I love Rush, I even overlook the debut album, which is a fantastic medley of generic seventies hard rock.

Both are fantastic, but not the Rush that came to dominate our lives!

• Like 1

What?

Because we might want to know the answer too..... :)
  • Like 3

It doesn't have original material...duh!

So? Rush makes the covers better then the originals anyway, so it should still count!

It's almost as if you're going against the grain simply for the sake of going against the grain...

It's less than half an hour in run time and none of the content is original. It's an EP, not an album. Simple as that.

And how can you properly compare the material to actual Rush songs when Rush didn't exactly write or compose any of the material other than reintepreting it?

Well let's just try it anyway. Which Rush album has the best lyrics? Where would Feedback rank?

What?

Because it didn't strike me as being private asking why a Rush album wasn't being included in a plethora of Rush album poll threads.

Then dont blame me because I dident see it, its your own damn fault.

Never bought or cared to listen to the album. It'd be cool to hear them whip out a cover in concert. I think that would neat and rockin. But, listening to them put a "spin" on songs I already heard from artists I like...meh

What?

Then dont blame me because I dident see it, its your own damn fault.

You've got quite the temper, but you know how to bug people endlessly when it is something you want.

No one is blaming you for anything. All I wanted was an answer to a simple question.

You've just lost one of the few friends you have on here.

• Like 6