Vapor Trails Unmasters

savagegrace26

VT is a top five effort for me. I think it is a real masterwork, and the noise is a huge part of why I think it succeeds.

The remix does little for me.

Where can one find the "unmaster'?

VT is a top five effort for me. I think it is a real masterwork, and the noise is a huge part of why I think it succeeds.

The remix does little for me.

Where can one find the "unmaster'?

I would quit while you are ahead if I were you. Actually as I have posted before the vinyl doesn't sound as bad as the other ways I have heard this album. I have still only listened to it once. I have way to much other music much greater than this one... :|

Oh the loud awful original? it blows. It's ok though. We now have the new awful remix. Yea i really have a deep seeded dislike for VT. it's not about the sound quality. just terrible writing. Just polishing a turd. and if it's not that......not sure what is being referred too.

Mick

blah....blah...blah...70's Rush rules...blah...blah....:)

I listened to a large part of VT yesterday during my run. There some great songs on it. Earthsine, Freeze, Stars Look Down, Sweet Miracle, How It Is, Secret Touch...

I came to think that a problem with VT is actually Geddy overplaying at times. Unnecessary 16th notes, for example. But the songwriting is top notch with excellent lyrics.

Dude....don't forget Nocture, Ghost Rider and Vapor Trails!

• Like 1

Earthshine is the one "great" song for me. To a lesser degree, I really like Ghost Rider, Secret Touch, Vapor Trail, and Freeze...the rest is a mixed bag.

Ceiling Unlimited, Nocturne, Sweet Miracle, and Secret Touch are great and Ghost Rider is not far behind.

Start to finish, I think I like VT better than anything else from p/g to CA. Some great, emotional songs, with outstanding lyrics, and punch to the songs.

Right on, brotha!
  • Like 1

I listened to a large part of VT yesterday during my run. There some great songs on it. Earthsine, Freeze, Stars Look Down, Sweet Miracle, How It Is, Secret Touch...

I came to think that a problem with VT is actually Geddy overplaying at times. Unnecessary 16th notes, for example. But the songwriting is top notch with excellent lyrics.

Dude....don't forget Nocture, Ghost Rider and Vapor Trails!

Agreed

Start to finish, I think I like VT better than anything else from p/g to CA. Some great, emotional songs, with outstanding lyrics, and punch to the songs.

Right on, brotha!

VT, song for song, is the most consistently perfect Rush album of the post-MP era. I do love HYF a bit more though...

Right on, brotha!

VT, song for song, is the most consistently perfect Rush album of the post-MP era. I do love HYF a bit more though...

Probably tied with CA for me. Both are awesome, but both contain one or two lesser songs. Still like both better than probably anything up to Permanent Waves....which means I like them better than 70's Rush:)