2014-15 NHL Season thread

K :D-13: A :D-13: N :D-13: E :martini: Hawks 1 Canucks 0

I thought the Hawks gave the puck away enough in the first. :rage: Hawks 1 Canucks 1

Bad game by Rundblad tonight. :facepalm: Canucks 2 Hawks 1

Send them back on the road if they're going to play like this at home. :moon: Canucks 3 Hawks 1

H :madra: O :madra: S :madra: S :madra: A :blaze: Canucks 3 Hawks 2

Decided to play good hockey in the third...too late. :sigh: Canucks 4 Hawks 2

I thought the Hawks gave the puck away enough in the first. :rage: Hawks 1 Canucks 1

Send them back on the road if they're going to play like this at home. :moon: Canucks 3 Hawks 1

K :AlienSmiley: E :AlienSmiley: I :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: H :cosmo: Canucks 4 Hawks 3

K :AlienSmiley: E :AlienSmiley: I :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: H :cosmo: Canucks 4 Hawks 3

H :cosmo: O :cosmo: S :cosmo: S :cosmo: A :chickendance: :chickendance: Hawks 4 Canucks 4
  • Like 1

H :cosmo: O :cosmo: S :cosmo: S :cosmo: A :chickendance: :chickendance: Hawks 4 Canucks 4

Hawks lose in OT. 33-18-4

Hawks lose in OT. 33-18-4

:facepalm:

• Like 1

:rantoff: This is making me nervous, now they have two back to back losses in the last two weeks..not a good way to get in the playoffs... :rage:

At least with OT they get a point. Hossa is playing out of his mind and the rest of the team is sloppy.. :ranton:

Teravinnen (sp?) sent down. Just as well, if he is not playing on the top 3 lines, he needs to be in the AHL. I think he showed he belongs here and should be a regular all next year and for years to come.

Cuminsky and Hartman called up. Ben Smith benched in favor of Hartman tonight. I am guessing this is a wake up call for Smith to put up some scoring.

Rozival is hurt, Cuminsky playing tonight.

I have no problem with Smith, he is not really on a scoring line and has done well on the PK.

Needed that .... big win

I wish everyone on the team could move like the 36 year old Hossa. Gotta wonder if Sharp isn't hurt. He's been terrible lately. Can't complain about him being bumped to the 4th line. After the pay increase,Toews has to be better next year, if we're hoping to do anything in the 2015-16 season. Can't believe Crawford wasn't named one of the three stars tonight. Also, it's about time we got to 16 games over .500. :cosmo: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1