2014-15 NHL Season thread

R :dweez: U :dweez: N :dweez: D :dweez: B :dweez: L :dweez: A :dweez: D :cosmo: Hawks 1 Penguins 0

H :chickendance: O :chickendance: S :chickendance: S :chickendance: A :drool: Hawks 2 Penguins 0

We messed that one up real bad. :facepalm: Hawks 2 Penguins 1 Edited by blackhawkrush

R :dweez: U :dweez: N :dweez: D :dweez: B :dweez: L :dweez: A :dweez: D :cosmo: Hawks 1 Penguins 0

H :chickendance: O :chickendance: S :chickendance: S :chickendance: A :drool: Hawks 2 Penguins 0

We messed that one up real bad. :facepalm: Hawks 2 Penguins 1

Can we get Crawford injured again? :sarcastic: Hawks 2 Penguins 2

Downie? You let that cementheaded caveman score??? :facepalm:

• Like 1

Hawks win the SO. :cheers: 30-15-2
  • Like 1

Hawks win the SO. :cheers: 30-15-2

Couldn't do it in regulation, huh? Had to let the Pens get a point. Boooooo. :rage:

Well, at least you beat them.

• Like 1

Anyone going to watch the All Star Game? I love the skill competition the best, always great to see them compete in that one. Will be watching this instead of the super bore next weekend :16ton:
  • Like 2

Anyone going to watch the All Star Game? I love the skill competition the best, always great to see them compete in that one. Will be watching this instead of the super bore next weekend :16ton:

Yes, the skills are all right, but the game itself makes less sense than in the old days. I mean, Toews and Kane on different teams? That's not what people want to see. Those two should be together on the same line to showcase what this league is all about. That goes for all the other one-two punches teams have.
  • Like 1

Baseball is really the only sport where the all star game resembles the actual game (and even that is getting worse with 900 million man rosters).

I'll watch the skills competition and probably some of the game itself. It is certainly better than the pro bowl

• Like 1

After seeing this years at Nationals Park in DC ( a former home of mine). I'd love to make this trip back to myt former home of Boston. Then hustle back to Palm Beach FL my current home to warm up. This should be a great game between such longtime rivals.

Peace

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=750157

Saturday, 01.24.2015 / 1:05 PM / News

BOSTON, MA – The National Hockey League announced today, January 24, that the 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® will feature the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA, on January 1, 2016. When these long-time rivals meet, Boston will become the first NHL team to host the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® for a second time, after defeating the Philadelphia Flyers 2-1 in overtime at the 2010 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® at Fenway Park. It will mark the first time the Canadiens will play in the Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, and just the second time a Canadian-based NHL team will play in the game, following Toronto’s appearance in 2014.

Additional information relating to the 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic®, including ticketing information, will be released at a future date.

This was officially announced today by NHL commissioner Gary Bettman during the 2015 NHL All-Star Weekend in Columbus.

Fans interested in learning more about Boston Bruins players, or ticket options, should visit the team website at www.bostonbruins.com or call 617.624.BEAR. The 2014 -15 season is presented by the Massachusetts State Lottery.

Yes, the skills are all right, but the game itself makes less sense than in the old days. I mean, Toews and Kane on different teams? That's not what people want to see. Those two should be together on the same line to showcase what this league is all about. That goes for all the other one-two punches teams have.

I'm disappointed you aren't posting during this game.

I'm disappointed you aren't posting during this game.

Yeah, half the roster is filled with Blackhawks.

• Like 1