How Many Members Here In The FRONT ROW CLUB?

presto123

The only way I'd like to meet them is if it were through mutual friends. I do not want to go to a M&G, or track them down at their hotel or anything. But wouldn't it be fun to go to a dinner party at a friend's house and the band was there?!
  • Like 4

The only way I'd like to meet them is if it were through mutual friends. I do not want to go to a M&G, or track them down at their hotel or anything. But wouldn't it be fun to go to a dinner party at a friend's house and the band was there?!

True the M&G is so...obligatory and sterile, that I was never interested in that. Meeting Al in a music store would be awesome, like when they caught him in a store in Japan a year or so ago. I'd take a look at the price tag of one of his $10k guitars and tell him...meh, not expensive enough for me.

True the M&G is so...obligatory and sterile,

Well I had quite a jocular but brief conversation with Ged about spin bowling , gave him a cricket ball to replace his baseball collection. He said he would bowl a googly with it.

Edited by gornhay

Hi, in 1981, I was able to get front row seats, when I was 17 years old, seeing Rush on their Moving Pictures Tour in Chicago at the International Amphitheatre on 2nd night. What an incredible concert. I was so incredibly lucky! I think the tickets cost $60.00! I saw them on their PW tour and Partial Tour of the Hemispheres much, much further away... In Chicago and Alpine Valley and was so blown away... So to this day, feel very grateful for having seen them 1st row on this tour. I have seen them at least once every tour since, and incredibly grateful for the music, concerts, albums.