Rush fan mail

YYZumbi

I was just wondering...

I would like to send a fan - mail to someone in Rush (I prefer Geddy), and was just wondering if anyone here know any address I can send to, so it gets to them for sure, and that they read it.

Thank you! :)

I heard if you pray to them at night that's the quickest way to get your message to them.
  • Like 4

I heard if you pray to them at night that's the quickest way to get your message to them.

Astral projection works well too. But you have to get those Mystic Rhythms going strong before you attempt it.

Hehehehehehehe

• Like 1

Help this poor guy out. I am pretty sure on Rush.com there is a link to email - actually this it sro-anthem@sro-anthem.com. Not sure who sees that, but that is the only thing I can find.

I was tempted to write and bitch about making more premium tickets available to fans instead of the bullshit way they have been selling them the last several tours.

Edited by theanalogmiddleagedman
  • Like 2

Help this poor guy out. I am pretty sure on Rush.com there is a link to email - actually this it sro-anthem@sro-anthem.com. Not sure who sees that, but that is the only thing I can find.

I was tempted to write and bitch about making more premium tickets available to fans instead of the bullshit way they have been selling them the last several tours.

Are you bitching about the VIP Nation program? Because I'll sign off on that letter as well.

• Like 1

He wants a guaranty that Geddy will personally read it. Geddy can't possibly read every letter that comes to him.

Unless, of course, he gets one from me, or Gangster, or any of the other gals here.

Edited by Lorraine

So honestly, I think you'd have to send it to their management. I just don't know what the guarantee is that they'll get it.

He wants a guaranty that Geddy will personally read it. Geddy can't possibly read every letter that comes to him.

Do you think they really get that much fan mail?

Actual postal delivery letters? No. Probably more e-mails.

Actual postal delivery letters? No. Probably more e-mails.

I just can't see Rush as the type of band that gets bombarded with fan mail. I sent in a photo that John Arrowsmith had taken of my husband and I at a concert and they signed it for me. Rush just never strikes me as the type of band that has a bunch of people lining up to connect with them through mail or things like that, some of my friends are so serious about the music but they could care less if they ever met the guys or had a conversation with them. But I guess everybody is different.

Yeah i can go into a kind of trance and end up twerking naked in the shower with any of the rush guys

Wow, I had no idea Miley Cyrus was a board member.

You suck Miley!

• Like 2

So honestly, I think you'd have to send it to their management. I just don't know what the guarantee is that they'll get it.

Just send it in a nice little package with a collectible baseball item...

• Like 2

A really rare, expensive collectible baseball item.

• Like 1

A really rare, expensive collectible baseball item.

Dress yourself up as a Blue Jay and send yourself off to him.

Get Derek jeter to sign a baseball and send it to him. He'd get that I'm sure.

I think that just got done.

Maybe dress up like Derek Jeter in a Blue Jays outfit and show up with a baseball just in case.