your own peculiar interests

My peculiar interests - (all are serious)

peeing outside

night fishing

not wearing underwear

flaming hot cheetos

The underwear one I can get on board with. 99 % of the time I don't wear any. I only wear them when I think I may be in a car accident and they are always squeaky clean..... :)
  • Like 3

I love beautiful womens feet. Not a fetish...but a nice manicured toe gives me the munchies...

Don't ever refer to a person's body part as something that gives you the munchies again, please...

Munch munch

http://makeameme.org/media/created/could-you-not-9czkvo.jpg

Spoilsport

Watching bumble bees hump.

I know! I could watch that for hours. :D

That's not what I wrote. Now this will travel like wildfire through the internet world that this is what I like to do!!!!!! :ph34r:

:LMAO:

• Like 1

I'm fascinated by a woman's neck but it's not quite an interest.

I am however interested in WWII history, airplanes, coffee, U-boat and flying simulator games ... they're not really peculiar. I always think about some of the weirder stuff I'm interested in, but always forget it when I need to tell about it.

Well, I smell my own farts. Does that count? :huh:

I'm fascinated by a woman's neck but it's not quite an interest.

I am however interested in WWII history, airplanes, coffee, U-boat and flying simulator games ... they're not really peculiar. I always think about some of the weirder stuff I'm interested in, but always forget it when I need to tell about it.

Well, I smell my own farts. Does that count? :huh:

http://youtu.be/QNHpZlNy2DE

I smell my wife's all the time (not purposely). Does that count? :huh: :)

severe thunderstorms.

Oooh yes, thunderstorms! I'm the one who looks to the skies whenever ominous cloud formation creeps across the skies.

The clouds prepare for battle

In the dark and brooding silence

Bruised and sullen storm clouds

Have the light of day obscured

Looming low and ominous

In twilight premature

Thunder heads are rumbling

In a distant overture
  • Like 1

Ever since I was a child, I've been fascinated by thunderstorms. These days, I feel like they keep me company and I find myself missing the storm once it moves on out.
  • Like 1

Ever since I was a child, I've been fascinated by thunderstorms. These days, I feel like they keep me company and I find myself missing the storm once it moves on out.

aww.

When I get my fortune cookie I try to draw the symbol on Google Translate to see if it will recognize what I drew. Most of the time it doesn't and I never remember Chinese words.

aww.

Thunderstorms scare me.....! :scared:

Lets see.

The most odd one of mine does not exist anymore, but as a kid if I ever found one of my mom's nail file's laying around, I had to snap it half. Only in half, and then leave it where it was. I don't know why but it was always a special moment when she forgot to put one away.

Otherwise, I love driving in the wee hours, something special about going out when everyone else is asleep, singing along to music under the stars, knowing that you don't have to worry about traffic. Sometimes I wish I could just go for a drive every night before I go to bed, but until I live on my own, that raises too many concerns from my family, so I have to settle for practicing music at the university until the late and then take the long way home.

Other odd interests include Amusement Parks (open to close, as many rides and re-rides as I can), Dressing Slightly odd (Never full out weird, but, along with owning some unique socks, I only wear pants that have removable legs to turn into shorts, and I frequently only take off one leg, oh yeah and I wear a pair of Goggles on my head (though less and less frequently out of the house))), Copying pictures in pencil (I am in no means an artist, buts its fun to pretend to be one), trying (almost) every kind of soup and cookie available, and many more that I could list that don't play into everyday life.

And while some people are so bold to go out on their bodily interests, I may as well throw my hat in the ring, I like Belly Buttons. I don't know why, and I don't want to do anything to them, but I have always liked them, especially when they show up at uncommon areas (places where people swim is practically cheating to me). This does not go for all Belly Buttons,this is shallow thing to say, but yeah, guys belly buttons, and girls who are so (ahem) hefty that you see them via to small clothes do not count. Sorry.

Everytime I drive past a large agricultural field, such as cotton or tobacco, I want to get out of the car and walk in the fields.
  • Like 2

Everytime I drive past a large agricultural field, such as cotton or tobacco, I want to get out of the car and walk in the fields.

I love walking through fields of rape.

My peculiar interests - (all are serious)

peeing outside

night fishing

not wearing underwear

flaming hot cheetos

The great thing is that you can do the first three all at the same time :ebert: