What are you eating Right Now?

Maverick

Beef Sandwiches. A beef sandwich in Denmark is not the same as everywhere else. Old danish food cultures involves a lot gravy, so at one point it got mixed into the influences coming from abroad. The result: A burger with lots of gravy on top, soft-fried onions, pickles (can't get enough of those) and grated horseradish. I did miss pickled beets.

I was a bit optimistic and made two. Only made it through one and a half, and I felt like a pig. Now it's time to go back to lighter foods now :D

14647627039_88cb0acb0b.jpg

Looks tasty. :D

• Like 1

Beef Sandwiches. A beef sandwich in Denmark is not the same as everywhere else. Old danish food cultures involves a lot gravy, so at one point it got mixed into the influences coming from abroad. The result: A burger with lots of gravy on top, soft-fried onions, pickles (can't get enough of those) and grated horseradish. I did miss pickled beets.

I was a bit optimistic and made two. Only made it through one and a half, and I felt like a pig. Now it's time to go back to lighter foods now :D

It is! And probably has enough calories to last two days :D

• Like 1

That's ok,

Better than fast food. :cool:

That's ok,

Better than fast food. :cool:

You betcha ;)

• Like 1

trail mix (a.k.a m&ms with obstacles)

Best post in this thread so far!

:cool:

• Like 1

graham crackers

Did you dip them in milk? :D

Sunflower seeds and :hail:

nah, i was too lazy

scrambled eggs with tomatoes and cheese, a bagel with cream cheese, and some yogurt.