Fly By Night

erm2020

That was a close call. I thought me and my Mona Lisa pic were up next.

That's who it is? I thought it was a picture of you when you were young, back in the 16th Century....

:P

No, I was better looking than that, but no one painted a picture of me, so I have to use what is available.

That's who it is? I thought it was a picture of you when you were young, back in the 16th Century....

No, I was better looking than that, but no one painted a picture of me, so I have to use what is available.

Better looking than you are now?

Bet guys were lining up offering you more than cupcakes!

*passes banana*

*passes banana*

Yes, better looking than I am now.

And no, no guys lining up. I scared men for some reason. They said my eyes looked right through them. :huh:

Edited by Lorraine

*passes banana*

And no, no guys lining up. I scared men for some reason. They said my eyes looked right through them.

Seeing through guys isn't REALLY all that difficult.

Not that they were probably looking at your eyes. :)

*passes banana*

And no, no guys lining up. I scared men for some reason. They said my eyes looked right through them.

You wouldn't have scared me off...girls love me! (Unfortunately, despite this being true, 9 times out of, oooh, 50,000 desire me as more than a friend. And those nine are rarely my type. :givebeer: )

*passes banana*

You wouldn't have scared me off...girls love me! (Unfortunately, despite this being true, 9 times out of, oooh, 50,000 desire me as more than a friend. And those nine are rarely my type. :givebeer: )

They're probably afraid you'll want to play "Tunnel of Love" with for them.

• Like 2

*passes banana*

They're probably afraid you'll want to play "Tunnel of Love" with for them.

I don't even play that for myself!

• Like 1

I don't think spaghetti lee's done much of anything ban-worthy though. they can't ban you for being unfunny. most of us wouldn't be here if that were the case...

Spaghetti, we've received two reports about you in the past couple days for your posts in this thread. To be fair, a report by itself doesn't always mean anything, but when we get a couple of reports in a short amount of time and see a few people saying they're putting you on their ignore lists, it makes us wonder what your deal is.

So Spaghetti Lee is Bathory?

Bathory grow the f**k up.

says the old man who was upset that someone wrote about rush fans being nerds in his own blog post?

and no, I did not make an account just so I could argue with that account on another account.

• Like 2

I don't think spaghetti lee's done much of anything ban-worthy though. they can't ban you for being unfunny. most of us wouldn't be here if that were the case...

Spaghetti, we've received two reports about you in the past couple days for your posts in this thread. To be fair, a report by itself doesn't always mean anything, but when we get a couple of reports in a short amount of time and see a few people saying they're putting you on their ignore lists, it makes us wonder what your deal is.

says the old man who was upset that someone wrote about rush fans being nerds in his own blog post?

and no, I did not make an account just so I could argue with that account on another account.

I was upset? Of course I wasn't, but this Rush/nerd thing is way overplayed. Anyone proud of being a geek might as well admit to being proud to be boring. Mind you, didn't Peart say that "the geeks shall inherit the Earth", so what do I know?

As for the alter, well, Spaghetti Lee obviously doesn't have the same IP address as you as 73 would have spotted that straight away, but I still think it is either you or someone close to you.

I was upset? Of course I wasn't, but this Rush/nerd thing is way overplayed. Anyone proud of being a geek might as well admit to being proud to be boring. Mind you, didn't Peart say that "the geeks shall inherit the Earth", so what do I know?

As for the alter, well, Spaghetti Lee obviously doesn't have the same IP address as you as 73 would have spotted that straight away, but I still think it is either you or someone close to you.

Being geeky is NOT equal to being boring. Shut up dude that really annoyed me! I have a geeky streak and its fun!

As for Spaghetti Lee, he will get bored after a while, and Bathory is getting attacked and for some reason I really don't understand why?!?!

Could somebody explain? It is getting ridiculous.

I don't think you actually think that. you have no reason to think that, you're just being an asshole as usual.

Being geeky is NOT equal to being boring. Shut up dude that really annoyed me! I have a geeky streak and its fun!

As for Spaghetti Lee, he will get bored after a while, and Bathory is getting attacked and for some reason I really don't understand why?!?!

Could somebody explain? It is getting ridiculous.

73 quoted my post and was, I guess, calling me spaghetti lee. tony saw it, decided he would also talk out of his ass, and here we are.

I've had many accounts but this is the only one I use, and the only one I can use because all my old ones are banned. and who the f**k would talk to himself across different accounts on a rush forum?

spaghetti lee's probably not anyone's alt. no established user would want to ruin his reputation by pulling such a lame stunt. tony can "think" what he likes, but right now he's looking dumber than when (MOD EDIT: Please refrain from referencing specific SOCN incidents. That forum is private for a reason. What happens in there stays in there.)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
omitted SOCN content

I don't think you actually think that. you have no reason to think that, you're just being an asshole as usual.

Having been an Admin at a website with forum for 10 years I've seen a lot of things. I've had experience of members posting to their alters, believe me. They forget that Admins and Mods can see the IP Address for every post.

You are just a kid, you make mistakes because of that, it is no biggy.

Bleugh! Edited by Segue Myles

The article was talking about nerds, not geeks. Not the same thing.

• Like 1

Having been an Admin at a website with forum for 10 years I've seen a lot of things. I've had experience of members posting to their alters, believe me.

We've seen that a few times here, too. I think the last guy to pull that was FriendlyFloridian.

Is there any way we can each choose to NOT show signatures on this forum? I know alot of forums give you that option in your personal settings, but I can't find any such option here. I absolutely HATE having to look at Bruce Springsteen over and over and over and over and over again.

The option is under "Manage ignore prefs" in your profile. Turning off sigs was the first thing I did when I signed up here.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

One more look at Douche Springsteen and I would have stabbed myself in the taint.

These posts of yours make me want to insert copious amounts of Bruce content into your sig and profile, and change your username to Bruce'sBoyToy. And I don't even like Bruce.

Is there any way we can each choose to NOT show signatures on this forum? I know alot of forums give you that option in your personal settings, but I can't find any such option here. I absolutely HATE having to look at Bruce Springsteen over and over and over and over and over again.

The option is under "Manage ignore prefs" in your profile. Turning off sigs was the first thing I did when I signed up here.

One more look at Douche Springsteen and I would have stabbed myself in the taint.

These posts of yours make me want to insert copious amounts of Bruce content into your sig and profile, and change your username to Bruce'sBoyToy. And I don't even like Bruce.

We have to stop fueling the fire for this dumb kid.

But saying that I guess the only reason he posts stupid insulting comments directed (however indirectly) againstother forum users is a simple sign that he has no other friends in life.

True that. This thread is a stupid mess, and it's no longer about Fly By Night anyway, so it's pretty much done.

• Like 1

True that. This thread is a stupid mess, and it's no longer about Fly By Night anyway, so it's pretty much done.

Sorry to say but any thread that SpaghettiLee starts posting in usually devolves into a depressing pile of BS.

• Like 1

73 quoted my post and was, I guess, calling me spaghetti lee. tony saw it, decided he would also talk out of his ass, and here we are.

My mistake, bathory. I didn't mean to make it seem like I thought Spaghetti was an alter of yours. I was talking to Spaghetti directly, but quoted your post for context. Sorry for the confusion.

(I opened this thread back up so I could add this post, and now I'm closing it again.)