Fly By Night

erm2020

Can everybody just put Spaghetti Lee on their ingore lists already?

This.

Seriously, do the mods on here actually ever ban people? I haven't read a single thing out of this guy that was even slightly constructive.

Yes they have, but their behavior had to be pretty egregious.

haha, not always. for a period, I would get banned every time I showed up. luckily when I started bathory I caught 73 on a good day and he was like, alright I'll give you a chance.

spaghetti lee, quit being an asshole. guys like you need your asses kicked.

"even msnbc wouldnt take you"

I just had this image of you in SOCN, trying to be clever and funny by calling obama "obutthole" or calling hillary clinton "hillary clitoris" and then getting mad when nobody laughs

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/batboystiiiwater/cfd1637ea755d48a31fc640a7762ed0b_400x1000_zps572154ea.jpg

Edited by Spaghetti Lee
  • Like 1

This.

Seriously, do the mods on here actually ever ban people? I haven't read a single thing out of this guy that was even slightly constructive.

haha, not always. for a period, I would get banned every time I showed up. luckily when I started bathory I caught 73 on a good day and he was like, alright I'll give you a chance.

No, more like (IIRC), you received a few chances with a few accounts, failed, got a subsequent account or two squashed before you could even post with them, then finally righted the ship with this bathory account. ;)

That said, I'm thinking you're going a bit overboard with Speghetti Lee here. Just because he's acting up doesn't mean you should act likewise in response.

This.

No, more like (IIRC), you received a few chances with a few accounts, failed, got a subsequent account or two squashed before you could even post with them, then finally righted the ship with this bathory account. ;)

that's what I said!

I don't think spaghetti lee's done much of anything ban-worthy though. they can't ban you for being unfunny. most of us wouldn't be here if that were the case...

Spaghetti, we've received two reports about you in the past couple days for your posts in this thread. To be fair, a report by itself doesn't always mean anything, but when we get a couple of reports in a short amount of time and see a few people saying they're putting you on their ignore lists, it makes us wonder what your deal is.

This.

that's what I said!

Pretty much, but you made it sound like you weren't given enough chances back then. You were definitely given sufficient chances. But, that was then.

This.

that's what I said!

Pretty much, but you made it sound like you weren't given enough chances back then. You were definitely given sufficient chances. But, that was then.

I got about 14 chances dude

• Like 1

I don't think spaghetti lee's done much of anything ban-worthy though. they can't ban you for being unfunny. most of us wouldn't be here if that were the case...

Spaghetti, we've received two reports about you in the past couple days for your posts in this thread. To be fair, a report by itself doesn't always mean anything, but when we get a couple of reports in a short amount of time and see a few people saying they're putting you on their ignore lists, it makes us wonder what your deal is.

Oh they just don't like to laugh and take things WAAAAY too seriously. All in good fun. Although I have to admit my "Closer to the Shart" post even made ME chuckle for a while ha ha...that just all fell together too well in grand silliness.

It is a bit strange however for someone to be able to personally attack someone and wish physical harm on them and it's not really a problem, but making up a silly juvenile name for a Rush song gets you reported and almost banned...even though I've gotten a plethora of notifications that people have liked my silly posts.

And to think...I haven't even posted anything regarding C*ckburp Facefuls except mentioning "The Garden" here and there...

:)

Oh they just don't like to laugh and take things WAAAAY too seriously. All in good fun. Although I have to admit my "Closer to the Shart" post even made ME chuckle for a while ha ha...that just all fell together too well in grand silliness.

It is a bit strange however for someone to be able to personally attack someone and wish physical harm on them and it's not really a problem, but making up a silly juvenile name for a Rush song gets you reported and almost banned...even though I've gotten a plethora of notifications that people have liked my silly posts.

And to think...I haven't even posted anything regarding C*ckburp Facefuls except mentioning "The Garden" here and there...

:)

sorry buddy, but read the forum rules. they clearly state that if someone disses a rush track you like, you have every right to personally attack them and wish them harm. besides, it was all in good fun. ;)

This.

that's what I said!

That's all?

• Like 1

This.

that's what I said!

That's all?

now you see where I'm coming from. my treatment was very unfair :P

I'll get my hat...

So Spaghetti Lee is Bathory?

Bathory grow the f**k up.

Is this true? Bathory and Spaghetti are one and the same?

This is the greatest conspiracy in history!
  • Like 1

Bathory strikes me as being way to cool.

I see no hard evidence of that. But anything's possible.

Geddy's Soul Patch, while I have you here, your sig is monstrous! That Geddy pic is way too big. If possible, could you shrink it to about the size of the other two and put it on the same row as them? Thanks!

Segue Myles, that goes for you, too. You have those pics stacked vertically, and it's making your sig way too tall. It takes me about a day and a half to scroll past your sig. :P I know it's going to mess up your text and pic layout, but you have to find a way to make that more of a horizontal sig. And then there's your interests list on the left. It's doing the same thing as a tall sig -- makes us have to scroll and scroll just to get past your posts. Any way to edit that down?

• Like 5

I see no hard evidence of that. But anything's possible.

Geddy's Soul Patch, while I have you here, your sig is monstrous! That Geddy pic is way too big. If possible, could you shrink it to about the size of the other two and put it on the same row as them? Thanks!

Segue Myles, that goes for you, too. You have those pics stacked vertically, and it's making your sig way too tall. It takes me about a day and a half to scroll past your sig. :P I know it's going to mess up your text and pic layout, but you have to find a way to make that more of a horizontal sig. And then there's your interests list on the left. It's doing the same thing as a tall sig -- makes us have to scroll and scroll just to get past your posts. Any way to edit that down?

Is there any way we can each choose to NOT show signatures on this forum? I know alot of forums give you that option in your personal settings, but I can't find any such option here. I absolutely HATE having to look at Bruce Springsteen over and over and over and over and over again.

• Like 4

The option is under "Manage ignore prefs" in your profile. Turning off sigs was the first thing I did when I signed up here.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

One more look at Douche Springsteen and I would have stabbed myself in the taint.

That was a close call. I thought me and my Mona Lisa pic were up next.

That's who it is? I thought it was a picture of you when you were young, back in the 16th Century....

:P