Don't you hate it when...

x1yyz

Don't you hate it when you bite the inside of your cheek and it gets a little swollen but that causes you to bite it more and then it gets more tender but you can't help fussing with it anyway?

I hate it when that happens.

• Like 1

Indeed. Everyone takes credit for all my hard work. Day in. Day out. :LOL:

I hate it when we have threads like this because there are several things I know I hate when it happens but can't think of one single one right now. I hate when that happens.

• Like 6

that happens to me too!

I hate it when you find an issue at work, fix it, and then someone else gets credit for it!

Oh, I hate that! Almost as much as when other people don't do their job and you have to do it for them :smash:

Don't you hate it when you are misunderstood and not given the opportunity to make things right.... :(
  • Like 1

Don't you hate it when you bite the inside of your cheek and it gets a little swollen but that causes you to bite it more and then it gets more tender but you can't help fussing with it anyway?

I hate it when that happens.

Yup. Me too. And don't you hate it when you curse like a sailor from the pain? (Might just be me, however...)

Ps, don't you hate it when, after you've stubbed your big toe on something, you repeatedly do it?

Don't you hate it when your nosy, socially challenged neighbor comes over while you're working on your car and starts talking to you without so much as a "Hello".....?

"Oh, so you're a mechanic now....?"

[slams head up against the inside of the hood in surprise]....Oh, hi John.....

I hate it when that happens.......

Don't you hate when people call them self for Rush fans and then only likes the albums from Fly By Night to Moving Pictures. I hate that!

Don't you hate it when your nosy, socially challenged neighbor comes over while you're working on your car and starts talking to you without so much as a "Hello".....?

"Oh, so you're a mechanic now....?"

[slams head up against the inside of the hood in surprise]....Oh, hi John.....

I hate it when that happens.......

Wow! :eh:

Don't you hate it ...

... when you sleep late so you have to hurry and you put on the wrong clothes, and you first notice it when you really wake up when you're on public transportation - and you see you have put on clothes with food stains so you look like the village idiot.

... when you have made yourself nice dinner and you drop the plate on the floor.

... when people fart in the kitchen you're making dinner in.

Don't you hate when people call them self for Rush fans and then only likes the albums from Fly By Night to Moving Pictures. I hate that!

and 2112...YES!

...when that loud chirpy bird wakes you up at 05:30 EVERY. SINGLE. MORNING.

This is still going on?... Geez Louise :|

I equally hate when folks call themselves Rush fans when they only really like Rush to Power Windows. Faux fans.... :rage: :sarcastic:
  • Like 2

I equally hate when folks call themselves Rush fans when they only really like Rush to Power Windows. Faux fans.... :rage: :sarcastic:

And I hate people that call themselves Rush fans when really they only like their albums from 2112 onwards!

I hate it when it rains after you just washed your vehicle.

:LOLsign:

Yes! It rained here last week for the first time in ages only because I washed my car a few days before!