Drop and give me twenty

JARG

A PLEDGE PIN?!?! On your UNIFORM?!! Just tell me, mister, what fraternity would pledge a man like you?

Say it, don't spray it!!....
  • Like 1

How many push-ups can you do Narps?? (before the heart attack)

Probably not nearly as many as you I would bet. I can't even remember the last time I even did one. BTW I didn't have a heart attack. My heart pumps and works wonderfully apparently. My heart rate (pulse) was below 40 bpm resting is why they stuck a pacemaker in me.... :)

Probably not nearly as many as you I would bet. I can't even remember the last time I even did one. BTW I didn't have a heart attack. My heart pumps and works wonderfully apparently. My heart rate (pulse) was below 40 bpm resting is why they stuck a pacemaker in me.... :)

Well heart scare then. Is it working alright?

I can do a couple or so. :smoke:

Seems to be. Its kind of cool actually. When I am doing stuff I can't even tell its there. When I rest I can feel it kind of kick starting my heart and speeding it up (to no less than 60 bpm). Pretty cool.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/Movies/RLee2.jpg

DAMMIT I was gonna post a picture of Gunnery Sgt. Hartman.

Oh, well, I raise you one video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Lft6EQh-Y

Edited by BowlCity

Seems to be. Its kind of cool actually. When I am doing stuff I can't even tell its there. When I rest I can feel it kind of kick starting my heart and speeding it up (to no less than 60 bpm). Pretty cool.....

Is it a big contraption? Or did you not see it, or an example of one?

Its like this one. There are two leads that actually are fished down to the heart. Like I said, way cool. Even after only 3 and a half weeks of healing you can hardly tell I have it. My chest and body look as beautiful as ever and it is working great.....

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/284044/284044,1319527626,2/stock-photo-close-up-of-a-pacemaker-in-a-hospital-87379826.jpg

Oh, well, I raise you one video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Lft6EQh-Y

Nothing can top it. Nothing. :laughing guy:

Its like this one. There are two leads that actually are fished down to the heart. Like I said, way cool. Even after only 3 and a half weeks of healing you can hardly tell I have it. My chest and body look as beautiful as ever and it is working great.....

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/284044/284044,1319527626,2/stock-photo-close-up-of-a-pacemaker-in-a-hospital-87379826.jpg

Was it keyhole surgery?