How handsome are you?

The Analog Grownup

Very. I've been compared to classic Mel Gibson

Pix?

My profile pic.

yes, you are nice looking as well. I remember meeting you the night of the preview for the documentary.

Yup, the Regent theater in Arlington..that was a cool night.. Seeing it in that setting

• Like 1

I can't recall ever being called handsome by someone I wasn't related to

and the handful of girlfriends I've had always just said I was hot cause they were all part of that small, freakish part of the female population that goes wild over any guy with long hair

I've always thought of myself as a good looking guy.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/DSCN0100.jpg

You sure are cute!!! But I gotta say, that baby is waaayyyy cuter. ;)

• Like 1

and the handful of girlfriends I've had always just said I was hot cause they were all part of that small, freakish part of the female population that goes wild over any guy with long hair

I am TOTALLY part of that small, freakish population!!! guys with long hair= OMG. oh. my. GOD. And if they have a scruffy beard, I immediately want to run my fingers through it. <3

• Like 1

I'm kinda handsome. I kinda look the same.

Are you pretty, from New York City?

:D

Well, I'm from New York City, anyway!

What part? I'm in the Lower Eastside of Manhattan

I was born on the Lower East Side and lived in Greenwich Village growing up.

I've always thought of myself as a good looking guy.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/DSCN0100.jpg

You sure are cute!!! But I gotta say, that baby is waaayyyy cuter. ;)

I've been blessed with three cute kids. :)
  • Like 1

Most of my boyfriends had and my husband has long hair. Mmmm....

• Like 2

Most of my boyfriends had and my husband has long hair. Mmmm....

Even my husband and his parents agree- when he cuts all his hair off, he looks like a serial killer psycho LOL it just makes him look scary and intimidating!! LMAO his library card picture is unsettling hahahahaha

DEFINITELY prefer long hair on him.

Ah yes the fun days of long hair - I remember those. I've had long hair from I was 17 or 18 up until now. I have perfect hair on the back on my head, but very thin on the top because of my receding hairline. It's just no fun having long hair when it almost starts behind your ears.

:sigh:

And cutting it all off doesn't help either. Then it stands out in every different direction. Conclusion: I have impossible hair.

Double :sigh:

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

Ah yes the fun days of long hair - I remember those. I've had long hair from I was 17 or 18 up until now. I have perfect hair on the back on my head, but very thin on the top because of my receding hairline. It's just no fun having long hair when it almost starts behind your ears.

:sigh:

And cutting it all off doesn't help either. Then it stands out in every different direction. Conclusion: I have impossible hair.

Double :sigh:

I've been through the same.

Well, the first long hair I had was a mullet. I cringe about that now, but at the time, I didn't know any better. I wanted to have long hair starting when I was about 15 years old and my mother said, "You can have long hair, as long as you keep he top and the sides shorter." And I went for it. Like I said, now I think back on that, and it's just...ugh. I had it all cut off during my junior year of high school.

Then in my first year of college, I started growing it all out, all one length- it was pretty close to half way down my back, and it stayed that way until I was 22 or 23 years old. I cut it short when I could tell it was getting thinner.

Haha my long hair when I go out is all blown out I look like Johnny Thunders New York Dolls era lol but I grow it long than cut it than grow it long again it's a constant cycle,my blown out hair is done by wind and weather lol

I haven't cut my hair since jan 2012, my goal's my ass

I can't remember my last haircut, my goal is to my knees- where I had it before I first cut it short ;)

• Like 1

Haha my long hair when I go out is all blown out I look like Johnny Thunders New York Dolls era lol but I grow it long than cut it than grow it long again it's a constant cycle,my blown out hair is done by wind and weather lol

That's the one thing I don't miss with long hair. Being blown around, mostly straight up in the air. Looked terrible :P

Long hair on guys is nice but what's more important is hair that looks good on the person. Some people just don't look good with it long for whatever reason, and that's fine. There are plenty of good-looking guys with short or no hair!

But if you're going bald, especially if it's all bald on top with just a ring of hair, don't grow it into a ponytail.

Long hair on guys is nice but what's more important is hair that looks good on the person. Some people just don't look good with it long for whatever reason, and that's fine. There are plenty of good-looking guys with short or no hair!

But if you're going bald, especially if it's all bald on top with just a ring of hair, don't grow it into a ponytail.

I love long hair on guys as long as it's clean and well taken care of. I've seen way too many guys that let their hair grow long and then it looks greasy. If you're not going to take care of it, cut it off.

I love long hair on guys as long as it's clean and well taken care of. I've seen way too many guys that let their hair grow long and then it looks greasy. If you're not going to take care of it, cut it off.

I am getting killed in this thread...... :ouch:
  • Like 1

I was born on the Lower East Side and lived in Greenwich Village growing up.

No shit! I live on E.5th ST btwn ave A & B look for the building where there's a guy out front singing Jimi Hendrix songs and air guitar but holding a broom instead .....it's great specially at 3am when you got the drunks singing with him lol,I gave him 10 bucks so sing "Red Barchetta" and he did it ....really good,haha funny shit that's NYC for ya