How handsome are you?

The Analog Grownup

Judging by the lack of reaction from the ladies, not very apparently..... :( Edited by Narpski
  • Like 2

Second to no one.

We all know you're a sexy beast, Cy ;)

I like to think I'm not a "handsome woman" lmao

• Like 1

http://blogs.whatsontv.co.uk/movietalk/wp-content/gallery/elephant-man/elephant-man-free1.jpg
  • Like 4

Judging by the lack of reaction from the ladies, not very apparently..... :(

But you've got a great personality though

Like someone once said... " I got that going for me which is nice"... :)
  • Like 1

Second to many! :D

I'm so freaking handsome, I had some fairly hot girl less than half my age hitting on me this past Satuirday night. I. Kid. You. Not. :7up:

"My name is Brooke", she said. I'm at this bar with a bunch of friends, and we had just finished a great dinner at the local upper-scale prime rib restaurant. It was a surprise 50th Birthday Party for a buddy of mine. His wife paid for all 13 of us..... :o So after dinner, we're enjoying some tasty beers at a not-so-upper-scale tavern, and we're watching the Wisconsin Badgers earn a great comeback win in the NCAA Tournament.....

...and this girl, all of 24 years, keeps coming on to me, talkin' and a flirtin', and I'm thinking to myself, "Honey, what on Earth are you doing hitting on ME.....??" My group started moving to another part of the bar, and I took advantage of the opportunity.

Well, it looks like I'm getting left behind, Brooke, so I gotta go. You're alright, but you're 24 years old. Bye bye.....

She took it well. Not much to worry about Brooke, who probably hooked up with some other guy shortly afterwards. I rejoined my group of friends and endured the laughs and taunts for being such a principled man..... :doh: :doh:

• Like 1

I'm so freaking handsome, I had some fairly hot girl less than half my age hitting on me this past Satuirday night. I. Kid. You. Not. :7up:

"My name is Brooke", she said. I'm at this bar with a bunch of friends, and we had just finished a great dinner at the local upper-scale prime rib restaurant. It was a surprise 50th Birthday Party for a buddy of mine. His wife paid for all 13 of us..... :o So after dinner, we're enjoying some tasty beers at a not-so-upper-scale tavern, and we're watching the Wisconsin Badgers earn a great comeback win in the NCAA Tournament.....

...and this girl, all of 24 years, keeps coming on to me, talkin' and a flirtin', and I'm thinking to myself, "Honey, what on Earth are you doing hitting on ME.....??" My group started moving to another part of the bar, and I took advantage of the opportunity.

Well, it looks like I'm getting left behind, Brooke, so I gotta go. You're alright, but you're 24 years old. Bye bye.....

She took it well. Not much to worry about Brooke, who probably hooked up with some other guy shortly afterwards. I rejoined my group of friends and endured the laughs and taunts for being such a principled man..... :doh: :doh:

Lots of women love older men! I may be 23, but I want my men to be at least in their 30's. my husband is 43 and we've been together for almost 6 years :)

As soon as I turned 18, I called HIM and said "You're mine. Deal with it." LOL

Older guys are sexy as all hell. Seriously. And when they have white in their beards/hair? ohhhhh MAMA.

To hell with principles! :bitchslap:

• Like 2

And when they have white in their beards/hair? ohhhhh MAMA.

Quotes like that is why I cheer everytime I find yet another grey hair :D. My family and friends think I'm crazy, but I keep telling them that there are chicks out there who dig it :yes:

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1