RECIPES, please ;)

hobo73

OK. I want you guys to post your most delicious recipes here! multiple posts are, of course, welcome :)

I want to start wowing people more with my cooking. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Thanks ;)

OOH and after cooking it, I can post pictures/reviews of the meal with thanks to whoever posted that particular recipe! oohhhhh this can be fun!

Edited by hobo73

hobo, I love to cook and make many different dishes. Is there anything in particular (besides mac-n-cheese, still owe you a recipe for homemade mac) you would like to make?

I'm dying to try my hand at cooking a lasagna. not with ground beef or anything- I tried one once that had chicken/mushrooms/spinach in it, and it was AHHHHmazing lol

anything you're willing to throw my way is much appreciated!

Thanks everyone! =]

• Like 1

I don't have any recipes. I always wing it :D-13:

I do that whilst drunk/stoned hahaha

"Let's, um.....put this together with THIS..... add that.....*hic*" and it always turns out awesome hahaha

I've made a dozen or twenty recipes off Smitten Kitchen and they've all been fabulous.

I do love to cook but I'd need to know what you like before I start posting millions of recipes.

I love food of all kinds, I'm willing to cook anything =]

I don't have any recipes. I always wing it :D-13:

I do that whilst drunk/stoned hahaha

"Let's, um.....put this together with THIS..... add that.....*hic*" and it always turns out awesome hahaha

Well … everything tastes good when you have the munchies ;)

hobo, I love to cook and make many different dishes. Is there anything in particular (besides mac-n-cheese, still owe you a recipe for homemade mac) you would like to make?

I'm dying to try my hand at cooking a lasagna. not with ground beef or anything- I tried one once that had chicken/mushrooms/spinach in it, and it was AHHHHmazing lol

Thanks everyone! =]

Try one with salmon. Tastes delicious :yes:

Thanks everyone! =]

Salmon lasagna? I've heard of seafood lasagna, but not salmon.
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone! =]

Lasagna is easy, especially now that they make the noodles you don't have to pre-boil.

Preheat oven to 350F and get an appropriate cooking dish. I use a 13 x 9" baking dish. Put a light layer of pasta sauce on the bottom (so the noodles won't stick), then a layer of noodles. Top that with thin slices of zucchini, a layer of ricotta cheese, some cooked chicken or turkey if you're a meat-eating sort of person, and more sauce. Repeat another layer of noodles/veggies/cheese/sauce, then top with a final layer of noodles, more sauce and parmesan or mozzarella cheese. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until hot throughout.

Thanks everyone! =]

Salmon lasagna? I've heard of seafood lasagna, but not salmon.

I shall see if I can figure out how I made it.

If you like to cook or think you are a good cook, try this forum to see how much you really know. http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/

Beware, its a nicey, nice forum and i am not sure why I have not been banned yet myself.

There is a plethora of ideas and recipes along with actual help.

I did something simple but yummy today. we had a big ten pound bad of fresh carrots, so I made a classic french carrot salad.

Shredded carrots, set aside

Olive Oil +/- 1/4 cup

splash red wine vinegar

Fresh OJ +/- 1/3 cup

A bit of orange zest

tablespoon of honey

two tablespoons dijon mustard

dash salt

(mix all these together)

Fold in the dressing, then add raisins (I used golden). Add fresh parsley if you have it.

I didn't measure anything...just made it by feel. Turned out yummy to my taste, although I might reduce the dijon next time.

i made a pile of it, so we can enjoy it all week.

• Like 1