Merry Christmas

Daylin

I posted one in NWW for the ladies, but I cannot forget and will not forget the men that I've made bonds with. Plus all of you that are here. We do share something special and that is our love for Rush.

So with no further ado, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Daylin

xo

• Like 8

Oh God Halloween went too quickly. My only solace during this time is The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Like 1

I posted one in NWW for the ladies, but I cannot forget and will not forget the men that I've made bonds with. Plus all of you that are here. We do share something special and that is our love for Rush.

So with no further ado, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Daylin

xo

Merry Christmas Lin. :D-13: :rose: I hope your doing well! And Merry Christmas to all here on TRF. :rush: :7up:

• Like 1

A very Merry Christmas to all of my TRF family. You are close to my heart, always - even though I'm not logged on here often.

Daylin, this is a lovely thread! Thank you :) Blessings to you, dear sister! I am so glad to know you :heart:

:sundog:

I misplaced an important address book when my basement flooded last June and some of you that normally receive Christmas cards from me, didn't this year.

PM me your addresses to be included next year!

• Like 1