geddy's "mistakes"

maxbeckmann

anybody noticed geddy is switching lyrics…so far on subdivisions (last chorus) and analog kid (chorus reprise)

To quote a YouTube comment I saw once, they probably just make mistakes so we'll think that they're human.

• Like 4

anybody noticed geddy is switching lyrics…so far on subdivisions (last chorus) and analog kid (chorus reprise)

To quote a YouTube comment I saw once, they probably just make mistakes so we'll think that they're human.

And to give us something to talk about here on TRF. :LOL:

• Like 4

best youtube comment on geddy i have read so far is : "geddy once fingered a girl. she died." (commenting a bass solo on ltta)

sorry. it is nsfw and certainly tasteless. but god i laughed.

I have seen that comment too. Could be my wicked sense of humor, but I laughed too! :D

best youtube comment on geddy i have read so far is : "geddy once fingered a girl. she died." (commenting a bass solo on ltta)

I have seen that comment too. Could be my wicked sense of humor, but I laughed too! :D

What a way to go! :yes: :D

• Like 1

My first viewing of the blue ray was not as enjoyable as it should have been because I spent too much time focusing on Geddy's struggling mouth which took we away from everything else that was going on and distracted my from listening to the whole song. Later I listened to just the CD's and It sure sounded better than what my first impressions were watching the blue ray. I think my next viewing of the concert will be more enjoyable. Lesson, don't stare.

:scared: *Is shocked*

:laughing guy:

• Like 2

If I got "fingered" by Geddy I'd die too. By like they say....what a way to go.

In terms of sex partners being like instruments, Geddy would be the ideal choice. Nobody wants to be played by Alex or beaten by Neil.

• Like 2

I have noticed that he's more prone to lyric switches these days, as well as vocal straining that you can see as well as hear. Sometimes the cameras cut away and the other guys look a little concerned and/or distracted. Thankfully, though, everybody's professionalism is still there to pull things forward and give the fans what they want.

I have noticed that he's more prone to lyric switches these days, as well as vocal straining that you can see as well as hear. Sometimes the cameras cut away and the other guys look a little concerned and/or distracted. Thankfully, though, everybody's professionalism is still there to pull things forward and give the fans what they want.

Honestly, I really hate to say this but I doubt that he's going to be able to handle singing much longer. His voice has really degraded a lot in the last couple of years. I hate to hear him straining so much. And this was at the beginning of the tour when they recorded this. Don't get me wrong, I love Geddys voice, but I would hate to see him get to the point to where it's embarrassing to hear him sing.

If I got "fingered" by Geddy I'd die too. By like they say....what a way to go.

In terms of sex partners being like instruments, Geddy would be the ideal choice. Nobody wants to be played by Alex or beaten by Neil.

If Neil really wanted to beat me I might consider it... :whip:

My theory is that Geddy is A. 60 and B. Can't see worth a damn. Have you seen his glasses from the side? Those are some seriously thick lenses.

Anyway in all seriousness. There is footage from the 70's where Geddy is changing the lyrics and he does it with a perfectly straight face, you can tell he's not forgetting, that's just what he does. There's one recording of "Best I Can" and my friends and I SWEAR he says "I like a big chest" and then just goes on signing the rest of the song like nothing happened, it's hilarious.

• Like 1