New Interview with Geddy-eye opening!

Motorshooter

They're getting old, but they keep giving us what we want, it's stupid to be so overly critical. There are always people out there that are going to be overly critical. At the end of the day, there is such a strong fan base, I think it's just getting to his head, they all need a bit of a break. I'm almost certain after 40 years, as long as they can pick up their instruments, they'll be doing something Rush related. Long live Rush!

As usual Lee just wants to make a fast buck off the back of his fans as he knows some Rush fans will buy into this. He's a sell out of the highest order, what next Lifeson joins the cast of Trailer Park Boys?

I'm throwing my Rush CDs in the canal!

Yes. Let's ask better questions. As one of the DD girls I'd like to know how he feels about us girls in the audience.

They did ask him but his excessive drool caused a short circuit in the mic and they had to cut the interview short. Just prior to the 'DD' question they did manage to ask how he felt about the 'B' cup fans to which he replied, "meh."

In that case, maybe we fangirls are just the morale booster they need. Anyone want to start a "Send Rush Your Nudes" campaign?

Is this open for everyone? Even us 'B' cup girls?!?! The guys are off for well over a year. They need to fill their time doing something.

Sure, when I drop these post-wedding pounds I'll be a C-cup again lol.

I was thinking about doing some pin-up photos as a Christmas gift for my husband, maybe I should have some copies made for the boys and send those in?

• Like 3

Oh, it's no joke. Rumor has it that Neil is replacing Meg White in The White Stripes, but he's having a hard time with the incredible complexity of her drum parts. It's really testing his chops.

:rfl:

They're getting old, but they keep giving us what we want, it's stupid to be so overly critical. There are always people out there that are going to be overly critical. At the end of the day, there is such a strong fan base, I think it's just getting to his head, they all need a bit of a break. I'm almost certain after 40 years, as long as they can pick up their instruments, they'll be doing something Rush related. Long live Rush!

As usual Lee just wants to make a fast buck off the back of his fans as he knows some Rush fans will buy into this. He's a sell out of the highest order, what next Lifeson joins the cast of Trailer Park Boys?

I'm throwing my Rush CDs in the canal!

That's a very wise move, but I hope that the EPA doesn't catch you. We already have one esteemed forum member in the pokey. We don't need two!

Yes. Let's ask better questions. As one of the DD girls I'd like to know how he feels about us girls in the audience.

They did ask him but his excessive drool caused a short circuit in the mic and they had to cut the interview short. Just prior to the 'DD' question they did manage to ask how he felt about the 'B' cup fans to which he replied, "meh."

In that case, maybe we fangirls are just the morale booster they need. Anyone want to start a "Send Rush Your Nudes" campaign?

Is this open for everyone? Even us 'B' cup girls?!?! The guys are off for well over a year. They need to fill their time doing something.

I was thinking about doing some pin-up photos as a Christmas gift for my husband, maybe I should have some copies made for the boys and send those in?

Gangster, this is your lucky day. We happen to be in touch with Larry Flynt. See Tombstone for details.

• Like 2

Alex can't sing!? Pfffft! You guys do know Rick Wakeman has recruited Big Al to be the lead singer in another new version of Yes, right?

Big Al is washed up and a has-been. Someone tell Rick Wakeman before it is too late or Yes will be over the edge and history.

Gangster, this is your lucky day. We happen to be in touch with Larry Flynt. See Tombstone for details.

Oh dear, not the kind of pin-up I was thinking of doing..

In other Rush news, I just heard Alex is joining Three Dog Night for a few dates. Source? Same as the OP.

And Neil is going to fill yet another drumming vacancy for Spinal Tap. Word is that he is very excited to play with Nigel, David, and Derek. Lets hope that Neil doesn't spontaneously combust. :D
  • Like 2

Obviously this is a fake interview. He doesn't say "f*cking" once.

Would that make you f***ing love him if he did?

This is why Victoria's Secret has the Fabulous Push-Up Bra ;)

• Like 1

C-cups are the best ;)

C-cups are the best ;)

I'm ok with Ds

In other Rush news, I just heard Alex is joining Three Dog Night for a few dates. Source? Same as the OP.

And Neil is going to fill yet another drumming vacancy for Spinal Tap. Word is that he is very excited to play with Nigel, David, and Derek. Lets hope that Neil doesn't spontaneously combust. :D

Or choke on vomit. Anyone's vomit.