Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

Playing like absolute garbage and we've still outscored the Vegas offense.  Out O-line is embarrassingly uninspired.  

Pacheco has too much hair to keep his helmet on, loses it for the second time and gets a shin to the melon.  The self-destructive nature of this year's team is becoming a sick  joke.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

It's over. What's happened to the Chiefs?

Too many young receivers, an offensive line that's weak at the corners, and a Travis Kelce that's lost his football focus.  And man, do they miss Bieniemy.

10 minutes ago, HemiBeers said:

it's her fault

KCM_ChiefsVsBroncos_101213_%20(33)

Come game time, Kelce's got no legs!  :tongue:

And selling his soul to Pfeizer can't help on the Karma side of things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/23/2023 at 9:18 AM, 78jazz said:

Not to mention the question of if they win the division at all.

Kiss my Butker. :moon:

8 straight!

Edited by goose
  • Haha 1

Well, Sunday was a nice bounce back, and the win earned the Chiefs their 8th straight division title and a guaranteed playoff game at home.  The defense continues to shine and make it so the offense just has to be competent, not excellent.  

:fistbump:

16 hours ago, goose said:

Well, Sunday was a nice bounce back, and the win earned the Chiefs their 8th straight division title and a guaranteed playoff game at home.  The defense continues to shine and make it so the offense just has to be competent, not excellent.  

:fistbump:

Butker for MVP!

• Haha 1

No Mahomes this weekend, which is smart.  Hopefully Pacheco gets a lot if rest as well.  Kelce is 16yds short of 1K, so he'll likely play enough so that milestone is passed. Players have incentives to meet, so that's a factor.

Pick the Chargers if you're betting.  :tongue:

• Like 1

Congrats to Chris Jones on his 10th sack of the season!  The play earned Chris a well deserved $1.25 million bonus.  The Chiefs defense, led by Jones and Gay, have been the story this season.

• Like 1

"The Chiefs-Dolphins game, which is a rematch of a Week 9 contest that Kansas City won, will be the first  playoff game in NFL history to air exclusively on a streaming network."

:facepalm:

Forecast is calling for frigid conditions this weekend.  Hopefully that's to our benefit...

• Like 1

Playoff tickets in KC are going for $30!  Get 'em before they're gone.*

* insulated blankets not included

8 minutes ago, goose said:

Playoff tickets in KC are going for $30!  Get 'em before they're gone.*

* insulated blankets not included

Off the top of my head I can't come up with a number of how much they'd have to pay me to sit in the stands and watch that game. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

Off the top of my head I can't come up with a number of how much they'd have to pay me to sit in the stands and watch that game. 

Peacock is sounding better and better

• Like 1

I'm guessing today comes down to defensive scoring.  That may work in our favor.

Otherwise, if they can hold onto the ball, I like Miami and the run game

Let me get this straight, Mr. Goodell,  the KC-Miami playoff game featuring two of the league's most exciting QBs will be a live stream exclusive and will start at 7:30 pm KC time with sub-zero conditions.  'Kay.  :blink:

I don't know what kind of incentive structure Butker has in his contract, but if this year isn't paying off huge for him he should fire his agent!  :tongue:

Chiefs got away with 2 things on this play. Should have been a penalty on Mahomes for helmet to helmet contact and he changed equipment and they didn't take a time out as required in the rule book. The fix was in. 

3R9pfKVl.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BastillePark said:

Chiefs got away with 2 things on this play. Should have been a penalty on Mahomes for helmet to helmet contact and he changed equipment and they didn't take a time out as required in the rule book. The fix was in. 

3R9pfKVl.jpg

Solid hit!  Crazy that they Mahomes playing defense, though.  :tongue: