Whose the biggest badass in Rush? Who'd you want in your corner?

Tombstone Mountain

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya gonna call?

• It's Neil—Size matters
    • It's Geddy—His nose is a secret weapon and can curse in Yiddish
    • It's Alex—His training as a plumber can come in real handy

I think ged would be a real psycho if he let himself go.

Where do you get that from? Is it his collection of baseballs or his love of wine?

I'd choose Neil. Anything even slightly goes wrong and Michael Mosbach is there to toss the troublemaker out the door. I win through association. Thanks Neil. :blaze:

• Like 1

Well, my logic is, Who survived being tazed. Also Alex seems like he would be the most motivated to fight, if given the right motivation. Then again, he has succumbed to duct tape quite easily before.
  • Like 2

dang, I'd say.....Alex. He seems like he could throw a punch or two if need be lol.

But Geddy can cheer him on so I can watch his butt bounce around on the sidelines. *sigh* Oh Geddy. Your tush is fantastic.

Lifeson got beat up by a female Police Officer at that hotel in Florida. He ain't being on my team, the big Jesse.

His mere presence scared the police so much they sucker punched him and tazed him 5 times just to make surAlex didn't kill them all.

Where do you get that from? Is it his collection of baseballs or his love of wine?

I'd choose Neil. Anything even slightly goes wrong and Michael Mosbach is there to toss the troublemaker out the door. I win through association. Thanks Neil. :blaze:

It's easy being a badass with a bodyguard

Excellent thread.

Neil all the way. Just let him stand about 10 feet away and throw drumsticks. Those things hurt!

Sharpen those things up and that's one step away from Buffy in my book.

• Like 1

Excellent thread.

Neil all the way. Just let him stand about 10 feet away and throw drumsticks. Those things hurt!

Sharpen those things up and that's one step away from Buffy in my book.

They are deadly weapons aren't they? He'll have excellent aim now that he's had that eye surgery.
  • Like 1

I just think geds one of those funny dudes who have much more under the surface. and they the ones you gotta watch when they let go and it all comes out.

Trust me geds a maniac. possibly even a serial killer. you read it here first. :)

• Like 2

This is a tough call. Geddy's probably the only one who's in fighting shape, but he also has the disadvantage in size. Alex is a maniac and would probably be the most motivated, but his health and lifestyle might be a factor in whether he survives. As for Neil? He might look big and scary, but I don't think he wants to be seen fighting. He'd probably leave on his motorcycle and then send me a postcard while I'm in the hospital.

size means nothing- my husband is small and wiry, and I've seen him get in one fight before. pissed the guy off cause he was able to dodge every punch and knock him out.

The smaller guys can dart around and get their punches in ;)

***and yes, this guy needed his butt handed to him lol***

• Like 2

This is a tough call. Geddy's probably the only one who's in fighting shape, but he also has the disadvantage in size. Alex is a maniac and would probably be the most motivated, but his health and lifestyle might be a factor in whether he survives. As for Neil? He might look big and scary, but I don't think he wants to be seen fighting. He'd probably leave on his motorcycle and then send me a postcard while I'm in the hospital.

size means nothing- my husband is small and wiry, and I've seen him get in one fight before. pissed the guy off cause he was able to dodge every punch and knock him out.

The smaller guys can dart around and get their punches in ;)

***and yes, this guy needed his butt handed to him lol***

This is true. My roomie in college was a short wiry texican who fought just for fun. He started a kind of fight club at school. He would beat your ass, then pray for you as he's helping you up. Dude was a trip and a half
  • Like 1

I voted for Alex...not because he would help in the fight...my hope is he would be distracted enough that I could cop a feel or two... :)

whatever works for you dude. Live your dreams in this thread :D-13:
  • Like 1

I voted for Alex...not because he would help in the fight...my hope is he would be distracted enough that I could cop a feel or two... :)

Which appendage would u be grabbing for?

The front one. :)

• Like 1

Well, now, that depends.

If I wanted someone on my side that was capable of verbally cutting someone down to size, I'd have to go with Neil. Geddy would be fine too, except he would freeze someone out with more grace, but freeze them out nonetheless.

In terms of physical strength, I think I would go with Neil as well.

Neil wins.

Calm down, Gemini.

• Like 1