And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

And here is the final score: Pigs 9 - British Bipeds 4. :dweez: The Pigs go on to meet Vicki Carr in the final.

Well what a fantastic result. Absolutely super. Pat and Max are coming down from Eton to help daddy count money.

Beckenbauer was obviously a bit of a surprise there. :yes:

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Citizen. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, Spanish Inquisition's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

It was a very very bad thing to have done and he`s really very ashamed of himself. He can only say it won't happen again.

Good evening. Tonight on "It's the Citizen's Mind" we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we someti :unsure: mes get...that...we've lived through something...

You can catch it off lampposts.

I am working on a new disease, which I hope to turn into a musical

And further out to see, "Hello Dolly" is also doing good business. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

But remember the money increases as the film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay!
  • Like 2

And here is the final score: Pigs 9 - British Bipeds 4. :dweez: The Pigs go on to meet Vicki Carr in the final.

Well what a fantastic result. Absolutely super. Pat and Max are coming down from Eton to help daddy count money.

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... amongst our weapons.... amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

:bitchslap: Well, there he goes. Harry Citizen. He must have let himself down a bit on the hobbies, Spanish Inquisition's not very popular around here, but never mind, a good try.

It was a very very bad thing to have done and he`s really very ashamed of himself. He can only say it won't happen again.

Good evening. Tonight on "It's the Citizen's Mind" we examine the phenomenon of deja vu. That strange feeling we someti :unsure: mes get...that...we've lived through something...

And further out to see, "Hello Dolly" is also doing good business. :moon: :whipgirl: :moon:

But remember the money increases as the film goes on, the longer you leave it, the more you have to pay!

:yes: Forty quid and a nude lady.
  • Like 2

Aye... but think o' the money blackhawkrush... £18.10.0d a kilt... that's... £900,000,000 - and that's without sporrans!
  • Like 2

Aye... but think o' the money blackhawkrush... £18.10.0d a kilt... that's... £900,000,000 - and that's without sporrans!

I'm not interested in your sales. I have to protect the general public. Now what about this one, Scottish Bladder Cup. :cosmo:
  • Like 2

I'm not interested in your sales. I have to protect the general public. Now what about this one, Scottish Bladder Cup. :cosmo:

You see the public are idiots. Yes... you might just as well show them the last five miles of the M2... they'd watch it, eh?
  • Like 2

You see the public are idiots. Yes... you might just as well show them the last five miles of the M2... they'd watch it, eh?

We sent our reporter John Dull to find out. :blah:
  • Like 2

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.
  • Like 2

Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.

I'm sorry, mein Fuhrer :bitchslap: mein Dickie old chum.
  • Like 2

Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening.
  • Like 2

Once again, the year has come full circle, and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening.

Ha, ha, ha, and a good evening to you! Not just an ordinary good evening like you get from all other announcers, but a special good evening from me to you.
  • Like 2

Tell me, why did you say 'good evening' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon? :eh:

I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.
  • Like 2

Tell me, why did you say 'good evening' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon? :eh:

Well, IbanezJem, we thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit, Jem, angel. :wub:
  • Like 2

Well, IbanezJem, we thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit, Jem, angel. :wub:

providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.
  • Like 2

providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :whipgirl: :ph34r:
  • Like 2

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :whipgirl: :ph34r:

And so, early next morning, single-handed, armed only with 40p, Prince Ibanez set out for the tobaccanist's.
  • Like 2

And so, early next morning, single-handed, armed only with 40p, Prince Ibanez set out for the tobaccanist's.

I will not buy this record, it is scratched.
  • Like 2

Oh. Just a bottle of sherry then, please. I think Amontillado. :cosmo:
  • Like 2

Thank you Mr Amontillado. I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet. There is a restroom in "Food and Wine Aplenty" if you find the thread too exciting.
  • Like 2

Thank you Mr Amontillado. I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet. There is a restroom in "Food and Wine Aplenty" if you find the thread too exciting.

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish posts ever seen on TRF in conjunction with Time-Life of course. Well, you can see those expensive posts right now...THE END. :o
  • Like 2

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish posts ever seen on TRF in conjunction with Time-Life of course. Well, you can see those expensive posts right now...THE END. :o

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of - well in fact it's the beginning - well not quite the beginning - well certainly nearer the beginning than the end - well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning.
  • Like 2

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of - well in fact it's the beginning - well not quite the beginning - well certainly nearer the beginning than the end - well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning.

...of an everyday story of bla-di-bl-di-bla...da di da di da di da...and so on. :atickhum:
  • Like 2

...of an everyday story of bla-di-bl-di-bla...da di da di da di da...and so on. :atickhum:

We interrupt this very quickly to take you back to the Citizen Buzzard interview, where we understand something exciting's just happened.
  • Like 2

We interrupt this very quickly to take you back to the Citizen Buzzard interview, where we understand something exciting's just happened.

Some of us from Yellow River got a party to go see the ballet in Montreal. :coy:
  • Like 2

Some of us from Yellow River got a party to go see the ballet in Montreal. :coy:

Oh! It's 'Mortuary Dance Time', Mr Wang!
  • Like 2