And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :kisshug: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

I think I'd pay some Dutchmen to set fire to Lord Snowdon.

:tsk: If you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.

This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.

:goodone: Hello children, hello. Here is this morning story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.

And now for the first time ever on record we proudly present the 1972 Eclipse of the Sun!

Not very interesting, is it? Dreadful, isn't it? Switch him off. :16ton:
  • Like 2

Only Snowdon's been re-touching my profile :kisshug: and we can't upset the lovely Snowdon, can we?

:tsk: If you don't mind me saying so, you are badly in need of an expensive course of psychiatric treatment.

This course is designed to eliminate embarrassment, to enable you to talk freely about rude objects, to look at awkward and embarrassing things and to point at people's privates.

:goodone: Hello children, hello. Here is this morning story. Are you ready? Then we'll begin.

And now for the first time ever on record we proudly present the 1972 Eclipse of the Sun!

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.
  • Like 1

Me? No. I'm just a poor old man. I have no time for law-breakers. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent.

should eat more fresh fruit
  • Like 2

Look, Citizen, would you mind going away, I'm trying to examine this man. :coy:
  • Like 2

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off, I've got a decent body, all I get is poked and prodded in the chest.
  • Like 2

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off, I've got a decent body, all I get is poked and prodded in the chest.

Oh no, you can't do that. Here, we haven't finished the sketch yet! I say, there's no one to react to. :unsure:
  • Like 2

Oh no, you can't do that. Here, we haven't finished the sketch yet! I say, there's no one to react to. :unsure:

Oh, no please, it's no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Citizen, tell 73 what has happened immediately!
  • Like 2

Oh, no please, it's no trouble. It's quite right that you should point these kind of things out. Citizen, tell 73 what has happened immediately!

Ah! Well actually, we'd rather you didn't. We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :hail: you know what I mean?
  • Like 2

Ah! Well actually, we'd rather you didn't. We've been having a wee bit of trouble with him :hail: you know what I mean?

It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!
  • Like 2

It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!

We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation
  • Like 2

We were wondering if we could possibly borrow your head for a piece of animation

What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior!
  • Like 2

Well, it's totally untrue. Ever since I left Chicago I've been trying to do the best for IbanezJem.I know what IbanezJem wants to do, I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for IbanezJem to do the kind of things he wants to do. :D-13:
  • Like 2

Well, it's totally untrue. Ever since I left Chicago I've been trying to do the best for IbanezJem.I know what IbanezJem wants to do, I believe in him and I'm just trying to create the opportunities for IbanezJem to do the kind of things he wants to do. :D-13:

And it came to pass that Saint IbanezJem was taken from Video Vertigo to New World Women. Where he was lain upon pillows of silk and made to rest himself amongst sheets of muslin and velvet. And there stroked was he by maidens of the Orient.
  • Like 2

And it came to pass that Saint IbanezJem was taken from Video Vertigo to New World Women. Where he was lain upon pillows of silk and made to rest himself amongst sheets of muslin and velvet. And there stroked was he by maidens of the Orient.

Your type makes me puke. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! :rage:
  • Like 2

Your type makes me puke. You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert! :rage:

I love this hive employee, Bisected accidentally, One summer afternoon by me, I loved him carnally.
  • Like 2

He can't eat honey. It makes him go plop plops.

Well, let's keep it simple, then. How about Cheddar? :sarcastic:

Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff.

All the kids are on drugs, and all the adults are on roller skates!
  • Like 2

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.
  • Like 2

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:
  • Like 2

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:

That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.
  • Like 2

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century, there were three things important to social legislation. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:
  • Like 2

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century, there were three things important to social legislation. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Ralph Aldous Citizen would have ended up like all who challenge the fundamental laws of our society. In an iron coffin with spikes on the inside.
  • Like 2

Ralph Aldous Citizen would have ended up like all who challenge the fundamental laws of our society. In an iron coffin with spikes on the inside.

There you can see the scores now. St. Stephen in the lead there with the stoning, :yay: then comes King Richard the Third at Bosworth Field, :beathorse: a grand death there, then the very lovely Jean d'Arc, :whipgirl: then Marat in his bath. :spitwater:
  • Like 2