And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

He can't eat honey. It makes him go plop plops.

Well, let's keep it simple, then. How about Cheddar? :sarcastic:

Cheddar or Gouda, if you're on the harder stuff.

All the kids are on drugs, and all the adults are on roller skates!

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:

That's Dikkens with two Ks, the well-known Dutch author.

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century, there were three things important to social legislation. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Ralph Aldous Citizen would have ended up like all who challenge the fundamental laws of our society. In an iron coffin with spikes on the inside.

There you can see the scores now. St. Stephen in the lead there with the stoning, :yay: then comes King Richard the Third at Bosworth Field, :beathorse: a grand death there, then the very lovely Jean d'Arc, :whipgirl: then Marat in his bath. :spitwater:

I think we've got an eater!
  • Like 2

Kipling Road was a typical sort of Eastend street, people were in and out of each other's houses with each other's property all day.

And the big news this afternoon is that the British boy Boris Rodgers has succeeded in swapping his nine-stone Welsh wife for a Ford Popular and a complete set of Dickens. :ebert:

In Holland, in the early part of the fifteenth century, there were three things important to social legislation. :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Ralph Aldous Citizen would have ended up like all who challenge the fundamental laws of our society. In an iron coffin with spikes on the inside.

There you can see the scores now. St. Stephen in the lead there with the stoning, :yay: then comes King Richard the Third at Bosworth Field, :beathorse: a grand death there, then the very lovely Jean d'Arc, :whipgirl: then Marat in his bath. :spitwater:

The manager, Mr. Luigi Vercotti, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :pizza: :cool: :pizza:
  • Like 2

The manager, Mr. Luigi Vercotti, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies. :pizza: :cool: :pizza:

Why don't you sell proper food? Not those rich imperialist tit-bits.
  • Like 2

It's handy for the shops and convenient for the West End. :)
  • Like 2

It's wonderful to be here you know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year.
  • Like 2

It's wonderful to be here you know, I just love your country. London is so beautiful at this time of year.

Not in this part of Esher
  • Like 2

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same, with this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:
  • Like 2

On tomorrow's chart, the picture is much the same, with this occluded front bringing drier, warmer weather. :sundog:

It's been a quiet day over most of the country as people went back to work after the warmest May weekend for nearly a year.
  • Like 2

It's been a quiet day over most of the country as people went back to work after the warmest May weekend for nearly a year.

Yes, and it's the Annual Dance. Fetch hither the seven brides for seven brothers.
  • Like 2

I won't say I'm glad to see you, but boy, am I glad to see you. :hug2:

Can I ask who you thought I was? Who did you think I was just then...when you thought I was somebody.
  • Like 2

Can I ask who you thought I was? Who did you think I was just then...when you thought I was somebody.

I thought you were so rugged!

Everyone must hanker for the butchness of a banker.
  • Like 2

Oh, I wondered whether you'd like to contribute to the orphan's home. :unsure:
  • Like 2

it is only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpaulin Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 2

it is only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpaulin

Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Do you waaaaant... do you waaaaaant... to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?
  • Like 2

Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! Do you waaaaant... do you waaaaaant... to come back to my place, bouncy bouncy?

I've just heard that Algy IbanezJem was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain W. E. Citizen have said, question mark.
  • Like 2

I've just heard that Algy IbanezJem was a poof, exclamation mark. :o What would Captain W. E. Citizen have said, question mark.

You got my note! You've come to rescue me!
  • Like 2

No dear, this is the dream, you're still in the cell. :P
  • Like 2

No, it's not right for my idiom. I must escape more... dramatically!
  • Like 2

Well, there is one that ties up the whole Michael Ellis thing, but... :tsk:
  • Like 2

you put a bag over your head last time I said mattress.
  • Like 2

I didn't know an acceptable legal phrase, m'lord Citizen. :blush:
  • Like 2

Citizen then commented on Lorraine`s bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.
  • Like 2

Citizen then commented on Lorraine`s bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.

Listen. Harry Citizen is a very wonderful human being. :fistbump:
  • Like 2