And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Tell me, why did you say 'good evening' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon? :eh:

I don't want to wait. At nine o'clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

Well, IbanezJem, we thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit, Jem, angel. :wub:

providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :whipgirl: :ph34r:

And so, early next morning, single-handed, armed only with 40p, Prince Ibanez set out for the tobaccanist's.

I will not buy this record, it is scratched.

Oh. Just a bottle of sherry then, please. I think Amontillado. :cosmo:

Thank you Mr Amontillado. I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet. There is a restroom in "Food and Wine Aplenty" if you find the thread too exciting.

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish posts ever seen on TRF in conjunction with Time-Life of course. Well, you can see those expensive posts right now...THE END. :o

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of - well in fact it's the beginning - well not quite the beginning - well certainly nearer the beginning than the end - well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning.

...of an everyday story of bla-di-bl-di-bla...da di da di da di da...and so on. :atickhum:

We interrupt this very quickly to take you back to the Citizen Buzzard interview, where we understand something exciting's just happened.

Some of us from Yellow River got a party to go see the ballet in Montreal. :coy:

Oh! It's 'Mortuary Dance Time', Mr Wang!

No, no, you not speak English velly wells. :tsk: Housey, housey...er, bingo!
  • Like 2

Tell me, why did you say 'good evening' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon? :eh:

Well, IbanezJem, we thought perhaps we might lose the fight with the lion a little bit, Jem, angel. :wub:

providing they're both perfectly fit I can see nothing wrong with one healthy man beating the living daylights out of a little schoolgirl.

A tie! Well, what a fantastic result. Well, the replay will start tomorrow at 7.30 a.m. :whipgirl: :ph34r:

And so, early next morning, single-handed, armed only with 40p, Prince Ibanez set out for the tobaccanist's.

Thank you Mr Amontillado. I'd like to ask one or two of you at the back not to soil the carpet. There is a restroom in "Food and Wine Aplenty" if you find the thread too exciting.

Incidentally, these are going to be the most expensive and lavish posts ever seen on TRF in conjunction with Time-Life of course. Well, you can see those expensive posts right now...THE END. :o

Well it may be the end of that, but it's certainly far from the end of - well in fact it's the beginning - well not quite the beginning - well certainly nearer the beginning than the end - well yes damn it, it is to all intents and purposes the beginning.

...of an everyday story of bla-di-bl-di-bla...da di da di da di da...and so on. :atickhum:

We interrupt this very quickly to take you back to the Citizen Buzzard interview, where we understand something exciting's just happened.

Some of us from Yellow River got a party to go see the ballet in Montreal. :coy:

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir... sorry... it's just for identification - you can't be too careful.
  • Like 2

Yes, sir, if you don't mind leaving a blood-sample, and a piece of skin off the back of the scalp just here, sir... sorry... it's just for identification - you can't be too careful.

:wtf: Look, all I want you to do is change the wife, say the words, blah, blah, blah, back to my place, no questions asked.
  • Like 2

:wtf: Look, all I want you to do is change the wife, say the words, blah, blah, blah, back to my place, no questions asked.

I Married Three Rabbit Jelly Moulds!
  • Like 2

Things turned out all right in the end. The Ibanezjemses are all married and living quite well in a council estate near Dulwich. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Things turned out all right in the end. The Ibanezjemses are all married and living quite well in a council estate near Dulwich. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

just had the outside painted with warm pus. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh they've got smeared all over the front door
  • Like 2

Things turned out all right in the end. The Ibanezjemses are all married and living quite well in a council estate near Dulwich. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

just had the outside painted with warm pus. It goes nicely with the vomit and catarrh they've got smeared all over the front door

Well, if you just wait in here, sir IbanezJem, I'm sure Mr. Citizen Thompson won't keep you waiting long. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Well, if you just wait in here, sir IbanezJem, I'm sure Mr. Citizen Thompson won't keep you waiting long. :outtahere:

But it was not to be. Ralph Citizen reached his office in Dullsells Street in Peterborough, at 9:05 a.m., exactly the same time as he usually got in!
  • Like 2

But it was not to be. Ralph Citizen reached his office in Dullsells Street in Peterborough, at 9:05 a.m., exactly the same time as he usually got in!

I want to have a word with you, Frog. :bitchslap: Shut up. It's about your advertising campaign for Conquistador Coffee.
  • Like 2

I want to have a word with you, Frog. :bitchslap: Shut up. It's about your advertising campaign for Conquistador Coffee.

Do you want peanut butter or sandwich spread for your tea?
  • Like 2

Look, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it...you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then. :yes:
  • Like 2

Look, it's a big decision, I'd like a couple of weeks to think about it...you know, don't want to jump into it too quickly. Maybe three weeks. I could let you know definitely then. :yes:

Ah yes, did you bring the um ... the specimen of your um ... and so on, and so on?
  • Like 2

Ah yes, did you bring the um ... the specimen of your um ... and so on, and so on?

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, but we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Well, I'm afraid it didn't come in this morning, but we have got some down at our Kensington branch. I'll just nip down there and get it for you. :outtahere:

Well, if you're going out don't forget we've got the Lifesons coming for tea so don't forget to order some pikelets.
  • Like 2

Well, if you're going out don't forget we've got the Lifesons coming for tea so don't forget to order some pikelets.

Miserable fat Yugoslavian bastards. :codger:
  • Like 2

vicious, heartless bastards!
  • Like 2

Yes, with their blothed backs and their bardigans and their transistor radios, complaining about the tea or they don't make it properly, do they? :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Yes, with their blothed backs and their bardigans and their transistor radios, complaining about the tea or they don't make it properly, do they? :eyeroll:

I'll have a whisky to start with. I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.
  • Like 2

I'll have a whisky to start with. I'll have a whisky for main course and I'll follow that with a whisky for pudding.

Oh, very good restaurant. Three stars, you know. :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:
  • Like 2

And eating I am lots of chips and fish and hole in the toads and Dundee cakes on Piccadilly Line.
  • Like 2

And eating I am lots of chips and fish and hole in the toads and Dundee cakes on Piccadilly Line.

Come on little birdies...come on little birdies...come and see what mummy's got for you... :pizza: :coffee: :bacon:
  • Like 2

Come on little birdies...come on little birdies...come and see what mummy's got for you... :pizza: :coffee: :bacon:

You get this luxury tea-trolley In addition to this you can win a three-piece lounge suite, this luxury caravan, a weekend for two with Peter Bonetti and tonight`s star prize, the entire Norwich City Council.
  • Like 2

You get this luxury tea-trolley In addition to this you can win a three-piece lounge suite, this luxury caravan, a weekend for two with Peter Bonetti and tonight`s star prize, the entire Norwich City Council.

Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. And the debates, you know a good debate is just fabulous. :hug2:
  • Like 2

Well, we're just in it for the lobbying, you know. And the debates, you know a good debate is just fabulous. :hug2:

In accordance with TRF traditional principles of free enterprise and healthy competition I'm going to ask the two of you to fight to the death for it.
  • Like 2