And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

But it says something about filling my mouth in with cement. :scared:

Well, I think cement is more interesting than people think.

What do people mean when they talk about things? What do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? :gumby:
  • Like 2

What do people mean when they talk about things? What do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? :gumby:

Over these houses, over these street hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city.
  • Like 2

Over these houses, over these street hangs a pall of fear. Fear of a new kind of violence which is terrorizing the city.

And it was to this world that creatures :yay: :yay: :yay: of an alien planet came to conquer and destroy the very heart of civilization.
  • Like 2

And it was to this world that creatures :yay: :yay: :yay: of an alien planet came to conquer and destroy the very heart of civilization.

Comrades, I don't want to destroy in order to build, I don't want a state founded on hate and division - I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence and an old-fashioned millionaire.
  • Like 2

Comrades, I don't want to destroy in order to build, I don't want a state founded on hate and division - I want an old-fashioned house with an old-fashioned fence and an old-fashioned millionaire.

Now, you were saying. I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rich... :cool:
  • Like 2

Now, you were saying. I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very rich... :cool:

I was thinking of taking the ice cream. I can eat enormous quantifies of ice cream without being sick.
  • Like 2

I was thinking of taking the ice cream. I can eat enormous quantifies of ice cream without being sick.

Right. Well, you're quite clearly suffering from a repressive libido complex. :wacko:
  • Like 2

Right. Well, you're quite clearly suffering from a repressive libido complex. :wacko:

Out please! I'm terribly sorry, sir. We have a lot of problems here with bogus psychiatrists. One of the risks in psychiatry I'm afraid. Unfortunately they do tend to frighten the patient and they can cause real and permanent damage to the treatment. But I assure you that I am a completely bona fide psychiatrist. Here's my diploma in psychiatry from the University of Oxford. This here shows that I'm a member of the British Psychiatric Association, a very important body indeed. Here's a letter from another psychiatrist in which he mentions that I'm a psychiatrist. This is my Psychiatric Club tie, and as you can see the cufflinks match.
  • Like 2

That's not a proper salesman. I'm not buying a brain from him. He doesn't give you confidence. :boo hiss:

just like the word, it gives me confidence. Gorn. Gorn -- it's got a sort of *woody* quality about it. Gorn. Go-o-orn.

Gone. Now what am I bid for another great bargain? Edward Landseer's 'Nothing at Bay'.
  • Like 2

That's not a proper salesman. I'm not buying a brain from him. He doesn't give you confidence. :boo hiss:

just like the word, it gives me confidence. Gorn. Gorn -- it's got a sort of *woody* quality about it. Gorn. Go-o-orn.

Gone. Now what am I bid for another great bargain? Edward Landseer's 'Nothing at Bay'.

Ah! I have only a fifty. Do you have change? :unsure:
  • Like 2

Oh, is that all you've got? Well, he's got much more than you, so you'd better have some of his... sorry... pick them up in a moment... there's about oh, what, nine down there... so you must have about... oh, he's still got lots... oh you've got what? ... you've got more than he started with... so if I give you some of those... well now, look ... If I give you that... have you got a bit of jewellery? Yes, If I give you that one and you have some of his coins... is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? Well, that's nice! Right! Now, I've got a signed copy of Geddy`s Big Book of Bass... you've got one... you've got one of the 2112 tickets from 1977`s World Tour... you've got one... anyone else got a tiara? Take your hat off! Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you.
  • Like 2

Oh, is that all you've got? Well, he's got much more than you, so you'd better have some of his... sorry... pick them up in a moment... there's about oh, what, nine down there... so you must have about... oh, he's still got lots... oh you've got what? ... you've got more than he started with... so if I give you some of those... well now, look ... If I give you that... have you got a bit of jewellery? Yes, If I give you that one and you have some of his coins... is that another box? Were you trying to hide it? Well, that's nice! Right! Now, I've got a signed copy of Geddy`s Big Book of Bass... you've got one... you've got one of the 2112 tickets from 1977`s World Tour... you've got one... anyone else got a tiara? Take your hat off! Oh, honestly, it's absolutely pointless trying to do this if you're going to cheat. It really is awful of you.

We would like to apologize for the way :rush: has been represented in this post. We are sorry if a bad impression has come across. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2

We would like to apologize for the way :rush: has been represented in this post. We are sorry if a bad impression has come across.

You make me sad. So be it. Come, Patsy Citizen.
  • Like 2

We would like to apologize for the way :rush: has been represented in this post. We are sorry if a bad impression has come across.

You two, come at me then with raspberries. Come on, both of you, whole basket each. I'll turn me back :moon: so you can stalk up behind me.
  • Like 2

You two, come at me then with raspberries. Come on, both of you, whole basket each. I'll turn me back :moon: so you can stalk up behind me.

Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise. Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency...
  • Like 2

Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise. Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency...

So the world was in the grip of FEAR! A huge and terrifying crisis generated by one man!
  • Like 2

So the world was in the grip of FEAR! A huge and terrifying crisis generated by one man!

:yes: Mr. Shabby's extraordinary personal magnetism.
  • Like 2

He's superb. His gobbing is consistent and accurate.
  • Like 2

Ooooh. I think it's someone about the damp. Tell 'em about the bleeding rats, too.
  • Like 2

Ooooh. I think it's someone about the damp. Tell 'em about the bleeding rats, too.

They're at 22 Wimpole Street. :poke: Ow! 22a Wimpole Street.
  • Like 2

I was proceeding in a northerly direction up Alitalia Street when I saw the deceased Blackhawkrush standing at an upstairs window, baring his bosom at the general public.
  • Like 2

I was proceeding in a northerly direction up Alitalia Street when I saw the deceased Blackhawkrush standing at an upstairs window, baring his bosom at the general public.

You got a nice pair there haven't you
  • Like 1